REX Essentials w/Overdrive

Hi all,

Just got this great new addon for FSX and I was blown away by the results. I have had to post these shots as I am really impressed by this software!!

Dawntextures.jpg

REXdaycloudtextures.jpg

REXsunset.jpg

tropicalseaswithREXtextures.jpg

YMF-5atdawnwithREXweatherengine.jpg

Hope you all like them!!

Looking good Adrian. :thum:  I have been kicking myself for not getting it earlier once I finally got it.

If anyone gets anything for FSX, the least they should get is REX and AccuFeel. IMO.  Glad to see your enjoying the software. :)

I don't think that there is another add on that has changed fsx as much as Rex has. For a relatively small fee you get fantastic weather textures no matter where you fly. (The jury is still out on the weather!)

Since you already have the textures from REX, along with Opus you might also want to check out FS Global Real Weather too. Nigel just did a review on the program and it looks like a strong contender. I was impressed with how the company got the fog layer correct which the other programs missed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cas. I'm in the UK, too and where possible I buy all my downloads from FS Pilot Shop. Your purchases stay in your account so that, as happened to me recently, if you have a computer problem causing you to lose everything or even get a new computer, you can just go to your FS Pilot Shop account and redownload everything.... http://www.fspilotshop.com/real-environment-xtreme-rex-essential-plus-overdrive-p-3929.html

Hello I'm thinking of getting this add on. I see that it has to be downloaded- Please, where is it best downloaded from. ? Does living in the UK have a bearing on the download site? TIA

Hi see your PM

Adrian