Aerosoft Announce "Twin Otter Extended" fitted with floats!

twin-otter-extended-top-floater-eng.jpg

Tuesday, 20.08.2013

"Twin Otter Extended" fitted with floats!

We have updated the Twin Otter Extended with the floater model. As long as we are adding models these updates are free of charge and until the last one is added the lower price of 20 Euro (plus EU VAT when applicable) will be used.

There is a full new build (1.04) in your customer account and an update from 1.03 to 1.04 available.

The paintkit will be updated this week as well. So go and float!

Hi Brett,

This is the info off the main Aerosoft site. The price refers to people who were early adopters of the original deal and updated from the original Aerosoft Twin Otter. (that would be me)

Looking at my account, I paid €20.13 (Ex vat) for this product and have not yet to pay for any of the upgrades, that was part of the original deal.

Previously posted in our press releases..

Price and discounts:

• If you buy the initial product (version 1.00, only available in download) you will pay 25,17€ (29,95€ including VAT when applicable)
  • The complete download product (version 1.10) will cost 29,37€ (34,95€ including VAT when applicable)
  • The complete boxed product (version 1.10) will cost 29,40€ (34,99€ including VAT when applicable)
  • If you own the previous Twin Otter (Twin Otter X) you are entitled to a 20% discount. You will need to enter you original serial code (box or download) when you buy the download version, so make sure you keep it on hand. Owners of the boxed version can also use our CD-Upgrade-Service.

Hope that makes sense?  :hat:

I just watched Froogle's vid's on it and have my finger over the buy button. I just bought FTXGlobal for 90+ bucks and am trying to figure out how to explain this one, in the same month, to my wife. Well, in a way it is a sale price and if there's one thing she understands it's sales...... sold to the man with the plan. :D Thanks for the help leading me into trouble Joe. ;)

I just watched Froogle's vid's on it and have my finger over the buy button. I just bought FTXGlobal for 90+ bucks and am trying to figure out how to explain this one, in the same month, to my wife. Well, in a way it is a sale price and if there's one thing she understands it's sales...... sold to the man with the plan. :D Thanks for the help leading me into trouble Joe. ;)

Sorry Brett, these posts are only advisory you know, not commands!   ^_^  

Look into my eyes  dog2.gif "you must buy... you must buy!"

Cheers,

Joe

Glad you hypnotized me Joe. ;)  This has got to be the best aircraft buy I made so far, right up my GA and bush flying ally. The checklist is a godsend, very smart the way it works and I wish all my aircraft had it. Flies like a dream. Thanks to all that weighed in with their thumbs up on this aircraft. :D

Might as well add a couple of shots. First flight was from Glasgow to Isle of Barra, weather was nice on take off but turned hazy/foggy over the North West outer islands(Isle of Mull, Coll Island) as what seems to be a common occurrence around there. First impression on takeoff was 'hold on to your socks' because it took off like a moon launch. Had a bit of trouble getting it down for landing and came in a bit high at Barra, this will come with practice, but made it safe with inches to spare. I'm sure my passengers left fingernail impressions in the seats. :D 

Rwy 33 beach at low tide(FTX Scotland) :thum:

k6qc.jpg

Pax unloaded at Barra and glad to be on terraferma

33h9.jpg

I think some Alaskan valley flying is next.....