RealAir Lancair Legacy 50% off sale

legacy_50pc_home.jpg

Legacy Half Price October Sale!

Our Lancair Legacy has won many top awards and our customer feedback tells us it is the slickest, fastest, most fun to use GA piston prop aircraft ever designed for FSX. It features a whole suite of custom effects which give you total immersion when piloting it. The Legacy can get you from A to B very fast, and either cruise perfectly in IFR, or you can throw it around the sky on the way in VFR.

The Legacy is the only aircraft that Mutley's Hangar has ever awarded ten out of ten in every category they judge, and it has won the coveted Avsim Gold Star to boot. See the Customer Feedback page to confirm how popular this aircraft is.

The Legacy is now half price until the end of October! Please visit the Legacy Buy Now page for more information.

I have bought too many products lately so I am going to have to cool it for a bit :) But I must admit if I had not have bought the 172 this one would have been mine.

I still have to use the C130, Tristar, Airbus, Twotter and 172 a bit more before my next purchase lol

Man oh man, what to do, what to do. My credit card is screaming at me or is that my wife I hear. :D

Brett, I made a decision awhile back to only buy what I considered the best add on's available.

So my hangar now consists of PMDG, Quality Wings, Majestic and the RealAir Lancair Legacy.

Gone are the likes of Carenado, Wilco and Cap'n Sim.

If you do go ahead and buy the Legacy, I promise you; you will not regret it.

It's a plane you have to learn to fly properly for a sim plane, read Andrews review.

Oh! Tell your wife it is just the price of a pair of slippers? :whis:

:D  :D  :thum:  

Brett, speaking from experience, look in wifeys wardrobe, count the pairs of shoes, handbags, dresses, etc etc and use the facts to get your new aircraft/s.

If that doesn't work, total the amount spent by said wifey on the above and you will soon find she has spent a whole bank robbery on the above items.

A word of advice, if I may be so bold......

BUY IT, HIDE IT, TELL HER YOU'VE HAD IT FOR AGES. (Intentional use of caps lock)

:thum:

Let us know when you get home from the hospital. :D

Haha, you guys. :)  I am going to get it, I have heard to many good things about to not make the purchase at this price. Plus I have finally recovered from the FTXGlobal purchase beating I received and it really only hurts for a short time while the aircraft is forever. ;)  :D

Personally I am a high wing flier but I do need a fast, small plane for some of the longer flights I would like to fly. I hear good things about the Lancair but not about their other products, how do they stand up?

Haha, you guys. :)  I am going to get it, I have heard to many good things about to not make the purchase at this price. Plus I have finally recovered from the FTXGlobal purchase beating I received and it really only hurts for a short time while the aircraft is forever. ;)  :D

Personally I am a high wing flier but I do need a fast, small plane for some of the longer flights I would like to fly. I hear good things about the Lancair but not about their other products, how do they stand up?

Their Duke's are both great - and I heard they have made improvements to them too (that I have not tried)

Joe has won again hehe bullying you into buying again ;)

How are the frames on this AC? 

It is so easy to blame purchases on Joe. :P

I have actually been wanting to get this aircraft for quite some time, due to the hype, but really hate to spend 40 bucks for an aircraft, no matter how good it is. I am retired with a small pension and cannot afford to buy things that are the latest and greatest, I bide my time and get the oldest and not so up to date stuff. Sales are right up my ally.  :thum:  

When it comes down to it, all I need is some gauges and some nav gear, add a windscreen and away I go. :D

No but a large donation to my favorite charity(me) might help. Let's see, 20 bucks to stay away for a day, 100 bucks for a full week(great deal). Paypal excepted and I will donate 50% to the site. See Joe for details....... :D Oh oh, I can feel folks are thinking about taking up a collection. :huh:  

Thanks James, I could go for a nice class of Cabernet Sauvignon after a spin around Napa Valley. :thum:  :thum: Couldn't fly it around the homestead though, the rednecks would use it for target practice. (test pattern, bullseye target, same thing ;) )

Just took a quick flight in it this morning, KRIR to KVNY, two of the new FTXGlobal freeware airports which are very well done I might add.  I was at my destination before I knew it, not really used to that with the slower aircraft I tend to fly. Very impressed with it and glad I read the manual first because landing it was a little different than most aircraft. Flies like a dream though and looks fantastic. :)  :D  :thum:  :thum:  :cool:  

Time to hit PlanG and make up some longer flights so I can really take this one all in. :)

Congratulations :thum:

"Now you can buzz that lady down the road quicker when your pacemaker plays up"!!

The art of flying this machine is to start to ease back on the throttle a lot earlier than you are used to; that is to bleed off the speed,

or to help use the spoilers (forward slash on the keyboard / ).  How you getting used to that gear noise as it smacks back in?

It has to be my favourite aircraft in FSX.  So enjoy it..

(Have you told SWMBO) yet?  :D  :D  :faint:  :stars:  :help:   :rockon:

BUY IT, HIDE IT, TELL HER YOU'VE HAD IT FOR AGES. (Intentional use of caps lock)

hmmmmm...... I have NEVER done that!............. ahem..ahem.

hmmmmm...... I have NEVER done that!............. ahem..ahem.

Hey John,

I have learnt to be a sneaky barsteward over the years.

I just hope wifey doesn't read these forums. :rofl: