RealAir Lancair Legacy 50% off sale

A word of advice, if I may be so bold......

BUY IT, HIDE IT, TELL HER YOU'VE HAD IT FOR AGES. (Intentional use of caps lock)

hmmmmm...... I have NEVER done that!............. ahem..ahem.

Hey John,

I have learnt to be a sneaky barsteward over the years.

I just hope wifey doesn't read these forums. :rofl:

Wifey in the corner shouts    BRIAN!

:rofl:  :rofl:

A word of advice, if I may be so bold......
BUY IT, HIDE IT, TELL HER YOU'VE HAD IT FOR AGES. (Intentional use of caps lock)

hmmmmm...... I have NEVER done that!............. ahem..ahem.

Hey John,

I have learnt to be a sneaky barsteward over the years.

I just hope wifey doesn't read these forums. :rofl:

Wifey in the corner shouts    BRIAN!

:rofl:  :rofl:

Congratulations :thum:

"Now you can buzz that lady down the road quicker when your pacemaker plays up"!!

The art of flying this machine is to start to ease back on the throttle a lot earlier than you are used to; that is to bleed off the speed,

or to help use the spoilers (forward slash on the keyboard / ).  How you getting used to that gear noise as it smacks back in?

It has to be my favourite aircraft in FSX.  So enjoy it..

(Have you told SWMBO) yet?  :D  :D  :faint:  :stars:  :help:   :rockon:

I actually had the speed down pretty good as I came in around into the circuit, first notch of flaps down at correct speed, turned base then final and the speed was coming off nicely, over threshold speed was perfect. Then I messed up over the runway, cut the throttle when I was still to high and it dropped really fast instead of floating in. Next time I will drive her all the way down keeping the power in a touch.

The gear sound(?), thought I broke it. :D

My honey pie is actually very accommodating to my hobby since I do not buy much else. Then again I do the bills so she doesn't really see them. ;)  I am the one that limits my monthly purchases, it can be awful easy to get the card up to stupid amounts if your not careful, easy when your not taking the cash out of your pocket. :(