Flying Trips

I'm flying a tour in FSX based on a real world trip in Europe in 2002 flown by a squadron of assorted single-engined Pipers and Cessnas.

I'm looking for more real world tours of this sort.  Does anyone know where I might find them?  I've tried pilotweb without success. 

Thanks,

John

Thanks, Brett.

I've done an 'Around the World'. Now I'm looking for something can be flown in a few days as per a RW trip. I should have said, VFR only. It doesn't have to be a group flight, just one that was flown for real, hopefully with some comments about the experiences en route.

For example, the current route to Pisa is:

Denham (UK), Troyes (France), Cannes (France), Pisa (Italy), Venice (Italy), Portoroz (Slovenia), Vienna, Salzburg, Innsbruck, St Moritz (Switzerland), Friedrichshafen (Germany), Freiburg, Meinerhagen, Spa (Belgium), Seppe (N'lands), Denham.

It took best part of a week in real world.

John

I have flown some of those airmail routes as missions created by a friend of mine, The only tough part is some of the landmarks are hard to see in FSX when free flying so a good imagination comes in handy. :D I should try it again when I get FTXVectors.

Thanks a bunch, Brett and JDA!

These are just the sort of thing. I'm a member of DCAirways and missed those flights completely.

FTX Vectors should make a huge difference, I agree.

Who would've thought so much great stuff could be coaxed out of buggy ole FSX?