Over 10.000.000 lights all with a lit terrain under it, cover all German roads, cities and villages, This makes VFR navigation at night as easy as in day time and will make any approach to an airport more realistic. You see you are getting closer to a major cities as the roads all seem to point to it. Compatible with all additional scenery (it comes in several combinations of effects) this is a low cost add-on that will make you long for nightfall.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=80117

night-environment-germany-09.jpg

night-environment-germany-01.jpg

night-environment-belgium-01.jpg

night-environment-belgium-14.jpg

Was ist los mit you Nigel, canzie nicht spechken der Deutsche?  :D

Don't think you need a review after seeing those shots at the start.  It speaks a million words in the shots..

sorry Nigel; thats what we got

click link below for the Google translation

http://www.simflight.de/2014/04/02/erster-eindruck-aerosoft-night-environment-germany/

id love it if someone could give us little better translation than Google (especially the text on the images)

cough... maybe cough... one of MH reviewers will review us cough... cough...

Read just Google the translation English. Written by Yoda or someone else equally syntaxically challenged.

As James says, who needs a review? Benelux is brilliant.

UK soon please Chris, NE is a winner. :thum:

If have a go at a review but for the following limitations I'm afraid :(

A) lack of time

B) I don't have OrbX global/vector etc to test against

C) I don't have VFR Germany to test against

Love to see a review though :)

Cheers k

sorry Nigel; thats what we got

click link below for the Google translation

http://www.simflight.de/2014/04/02/erster-eindruck-aerosoft-night-environment-germany/

id love it if someone could give us little better translation than Google (especially the text on the images)

cough... maybe cough... one of MH reviewers will review us cough... cough...

Here's a review Chris.

I haven't got NE Germany yet but if it's as good as NE Benelux it's brilliant, fantastic, great, buy it now...

cough... is that good enough Chris?... cough.. er hum... umm... a small fee perhaps?

Oh dear, I started looking at UK airfields but just didn't have enough time to go through them all to find it :P Never mind! Should've bloody noticed Stonehenge there in the foreground!  (But I don't think the A303 running by it actually is lit? Certainly not at that point - so the shot might have been a bit misleading? :P )

how's a little bank to the right so the city is in focused view with the runway in front is missleading

i did the best i could to hide Stonehenge; it is a PR under me in that pic,

it should be the road you're speaking of

to be honest i was sure I'll get busted within 5 min of posting the pic

I'm surprised one of the seven wonders of the world right under me and no one noticed

I confess I spent a lot of time looking around Germany because I didn't read the OP update properly :P  I didn't recognise Stonehenge at all when I looked at the picture even when examining the pr because I spent more mental effort on trying to determine the runway alignment and airfield possibilities than anything else :)  The misleading bit was a tease, (although in reality the A303 has no streetlights so locals wouldn't have recognised it), but I'd be hard-pressed to try to claim that was the reason I didn't recognise Stonehenge ;)