All MegaSceneryEarth 2.0 PhotoReal Scenery Titles Half Price!

MSE-50OFF.jpg

EASTER 2014 SPECIAL PROMOTION

50% OFF ALL MSE 2.0 Scenery Products until 21st April 2014

No Coupons Needed. Prices reduced on all MSE 2.0 titles at PC Aviator

Titles from as little as $2.50

Instant Download after purchase, or choose the DVD backup option to have products sent to you on disc(s) (backup disk option not discounted).

Come and see what parts of the world are available in the largest photoreal scenery project in FS history!

Browse and buy titles online now at http://www.pcaviator...ome.php?cat=716

Is this only available through the Australia store/site? The offer does not show up on the "other" version (US/EN?) and my Account isn't recognized at the Aussie store.

"Currently there are no special offers at our store. Please keep a lookout for news updates." `PCAviator.com

I'd like to jump on this to add a few states to my collection.

Matt.

Is this only available through the Australia store/site? The offer does not show up on the "other" version (US/EN?) and my Account isn't recognized at the Aussie store.

"Currently there are no special offers at our store. Please keep a lookout for news updates." `PCAviator.com

I'd like to jump on this to add a few states to my collection.

Matt.

Matt its on the final checkout at each site US/Oz.  Just enter MEGAEASTER14 in the coupon section at final checkout and it will register the 50% off..  I'm off to get 16 more States..  mmmmmmmmm  :)

Thanks Jaydor, and yes, thanks Dean and MSE folks for the fine sale.

Starting to download 6 new states filling out the western half of the USA...omg..so much to download. At least I finally figured out how to get a batch download configured with the MSE free download manager. :)

I threw in a BN-2 Islander on top of the 10% Tuesday deal too...a treat after downloading all the states. I'll probably be done d/l and installing sometime next week.

NO ALASKA?!?

Not surprised actually..that has got to be a challenge and a half to photograph that state weather free. :(

Happy Easter deal!

awesome deals; great value Dean!

i envy your MSE collection James

i hope one day to see NE row in your signature ;)

Chris, 

Just awaiting your USA night lighting and you will.  :D  :thum:

• 2 weeks later...

Montana is an absolute stunner with MSE scenery, especially in the mountains. One of my favourites.

And yes, Texas is a BIG download, but very good and so much variety of terrain types in that state.

Agreed that Montana is a winner...Idaho too. I had a glitch last night in AH that teleported my new Martin Merlin Seaplane from "5 minutes from landing at Lake Tahoe Ca" - "KBZN Montana"... :( ...requiring a 560 mile trip back to Tahoe. That was a very nice flight despite having to stay up till 1am to complete it. Spotted a couple interesting spots in Idaho along the way to set up new bases too. Overall...a "happy accident". :)