UK2000 Scenery announces the release of UK2000 Jersey Xtreme for FSX, FS2004 and P3D

UK2000 Scenery announces the release of UK2000 Jersey Xtreme for FSX, FS2004 and Prepar3D.

Jersey airport in the UK Channel Islands was opened on the 10th March 1937 and is now a popular holiday destination for UK and European travellers.

UK2000 has accurately modelled this airport with full detailed buildings, Hi Res ground markings, docking system and vegetation effects. It is compatible with default or FTX Global users. Priced is just £16.99.

For more details and screenshots, please see webpage http://www.uk2000scenery.com/newsite/My_Homepage_Files/Page44.html

Image1.jpg~original

Image2.jpg~original

Image3.jpg~original

Image4.jpg~original

Image5.jpg~original

Image6.jpg~original
  • Like 1

OK Geoff! Remember, this is only a press release not a recommendation but it does look good.

Thanks Joe, I've just got it to join the 12 other UK2000 airports I have. I like them, they're easy on fps, have static AI ac which is a big plus for me, simple installation, works with Orbx, is visible on replay and value for money.

I'm off to Jersey. First impressions when I return. 

Well I got EGJJ and have to say I'm pleased, it's very good. Never having been to Jersey I cannot vouch for its authenticity but it has the usual UK2000 features. Static ac; airliners and GA, there's a Tiger Moth and a Herc parked there amongst others. Animated AI vehicles (whose drivers don't give way to ac).

As I mentioned earlier, I prefer UK2000 airports over others for their ease of installation, clear instructions, static AI ac, good fps, (I was getting 24fps from the cockpit of CaptSims 737-200 with the nose right up to the terminal). But the real deal clincher for me is that the airport buildings are visible in replay unlike other airport addons. I like to replay my landings with the airport all there.

So if you want a short hop off of mainland UK, an ideal destination for the Q400 or a 146, UK2000s' Jersey is an excellent choice.

Sorry this isn't a more objective review.

EDIT Also apologies for the lack of screenies as I'm having problems uploading to here from botophuc Photobucket. :(

• Like 1

Great set of airports for a Flybe fan, they have many of their route airports. Manchester to Jersey sounds like a nice flight. EGCC LISTO P18 TELBA KIDLI CPT PEPIS SAM LELNA EGJJ and don't forget to wave hi to Joe as you pass over. :)

Last night flew Southampton to Jersey, Jersey Gatwick dusk in Q400, NE UK, FTX England, + REX. Oh JOY! :D (Apart from my landings, no wonder the legs kept breaking on these things. :(:thum: