Sept 2014 - Walking on Sunshine!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First: EDIT: I recently learned about the new rule (no edits at all) that was passed. In my picture the contrast is changed much more than what it is in FSX. I would just like to say that no editing

Pic 1 Pilot could you land near to that yacht please, if not the beach would do just fine.

Good luck everyone! 1) SoCal Phenom Departure Cheers, Sam.

Thanks everyone for your fantastic response.

I am pleased to announce the winner with 13 votes is Aero Ghost's shot of Maho Beach

gallery_2739_74_766570.png

Congratulations AG and please check your PM's for some good news!

• Like 1

Congrats on the win. When you say modern ac do you mean civil; GA or airliners, or military? Also your skill level, are you 'lite' or hardcore procedural? We could narrow down some recommendations for you. 

• Like 1

To hifly:  I like jet aircraft. I prefer commercial airliners and military aircraft. I am lite in skill level. Thanks for helping me out.

EDIT: It does not have to be too modern. It can be a little older like the Tristar (Which seems like a great aircraft). And sorry for being so specific.  :D

No problem, Just Flights F-Lite airliner range is quite extensive with a load of Airbuses from the A318, 319,320, 321 and A330/340. For Boeings they have 747-200 & 767 and a MD-81/82 all of which I can recommend to start tubeliner flying. To my knowledge they don't do military in F-Lite though. Just check out their site.

Hope you enjoy your prize whatever you choose. :):thum: 

To hifly:  I like jet aircraft. I prefer commercial airliners and military aircraft. I am lite in skill level. Thanks for helping me out.

EDIT: It does not have to be too modern. It can be a little older like the Tristar (Which seems like a great aircraft). And sorry for being so specific.  :D

Yep, the TriStar is good and pretty easy and likewise, as Al recommended, the 146 .

Now you are spoilt for choice.

I would like to say that I really appreciate your help guys! I took what you said into consideration and wanted to pick between the Tristar and the BAe-146. I really love the detail in those two planes. Anyways, I thought long and hard about it, and decided I want to go for the Tristar. If I win next time, I know what I will pick!  :D  Well, good luck on the next contest, and hope you guys can win! 

I will post pictures of the Tristar on the next contest.

• Like 1