Orbx Release FTX: Global VECTOR 1.20 Update

Orbx have released the Version 1.20 update for FTX: Global VECTOR.

The update is available for download here.

This is an incremental update so you need to ensure FTX: Global VECTOR is patched to Version 1.15 before installing this update.

During the install process, there is a delay when the FTX: Global VECTOR config runs some processes as well as the removal of redundant files.  Be patient during the install process and don't rush through the installer windows!

Note.  This is a large update (5.31GB) due to the amount of new data for the US & Canada.

Cheers
Andrew

• Like 2

Thanks for the heads-up Andrew, it looks like a lot of effort went into this update (5 gigs worth). Hopefully some of the river, lake and road issues that I noticed over here in The States have been corrected by the good folks at Orbx.

Hi Zach and welcome to Mutley's Hangar, glad to have you aboard. :hat:

Took me over three hours to download and a bit to install. Whew, shouldn't have started it so late last night. :wacko2:

I know ORBX sells Vectors but I believe it is Pilot's that do all the actual work creating and repairing it. They rely in part on postings in the ORBX forums from all the folks that purchased it and found mistakes, that's what I call one big beta test. I wouldn't be surprised if they released it early too, knowing they needed to touch up some areas since they were using OpenStreetMaps and I found many areas that did not look like the map at all. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the HU Andrew.

Downloading this evening.

Hi Zach, welcome to Mutley's Hangar.

Enjoy and don't be afraid to ask questions or get involved in the various forums.

Cheers

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...