Scotflight for Orbx Vol1 updated

Hi all

We have now released vol1.1 of our Scotflight for Orbx product.

The main change is that this new version is now fully compatible with P3D2.4 as well as with FSX.

Existing customers can get this updated version free by visiting www.scotflightscenery.com and going to the upgrades section at the foot of our 'Products' page.

We hope to be releasing a volume2 of this product within the next day or two.

Iain

Scotflight

Thanks, Iain. Good news for OrbX fans!

On the Earth Simulations front, have you had a chance to assess the situation with their NW Scotland pack? I understand the mesh is the same as for Gen-X/PlaySims (5 meter), but there may be some contention with the ES hand placed scenery objects as well as some autogen. Be good to know ScotFlight's view on this. thanks.

Cheers - Dai. :old-git:

Iain,

Will there be an update released for the Scotflight Photo version for P3D? Some buildings are not displayed at the moment.

Hi Iain

That's great news for Orbx users, but unfortunately that's not me, so I'd like to know the answer to Chris' question as well please! :)  I haven't bought into any Scotflight scenery yet, but now that Earth Sims stuff is out there I would be interested, but only if a P3D2 photo version is available... 

Cheers K

Nice product. I will be very interested when I´m ready for Scotland (purchase and install ORBX which is high on my list)

Just one thing. Put the price on the product description page. Its not cheap, but also not expensive. It just give you the oportunity to walk away without noise if you dont like the price and it´ll make you concentrate more when reading about the product because you wont be think about the price, or evt. push the purchase button in order to know the price before having read about the product and then not comming back.

Also use a screenshot as the link to the screenshot page. It will make the whole thing look a lot better.

Just my thoughts :)

Nice product. I will be very interested when I´m ready for Scotland (purchase and install ORBX which is high on my list)

Just one thing. Put the price on the product description page. Its not cheap, but also not expensive. It just give you the oportunity to walk away without noise if you dont like the price and it´ll make you concentrate more when reading about the product because you wont be think about the price, or evt. push the purchase button in order to know the price before having read about the product and then not comming back.

Also use a screenshot as the link to the screenshot page. It will make the whole thing look a lot better.

Just my thoughts :)

That's exactly why they don't post the price upfront, they want you to look at everything first to get you hooked. I hate it too but it's their site. I have trouble sometimes with their site when trying to see all the screenshots. It works like a slideshow and you can't stop it to get a detailed look at an individual airport.

At GBP 60.00, the photoscenery option is disconcertingly expensive. The land-class option is certainly more affordable, but then, so is land-class scenery!

I'd certainly purchase the ScotFlight photscenery pack if it could be made compatible with the Earth Simulations product, but I guess I'll have to wait...

And, please don't read any antagonism into that last remark. I've discussed this with young Tony, so I realise the difficulties facing Iain's crew.

Cheers- Dai. :old-git:

I echo Dai's comments, price is expensive, I'd prob buy anyway if it was compatible with ES (and P3D2!).... :) Maybe by christmas? :P

i was put off by the screenshots as well, they seemed v poor quality, like they were almost done in FS9 :s Didnt seem to match up with the price level to me :|