Jan 2015 - Points of Interest

And here something different. Just a small idyllic Danish Castle near Nordborg.

Scenery is Vidan design "Nordborg" and AC is a C140.

NB.jpg

When I was a big kid in the 70th, I used to take my bicycle and visit my granparents that lived near the airstrip of the small town. My favorite AC there, was something like the C140. It was small and polished and a dream in my eyes. It was also being used quite a lot. Maybe it was their trainer. There were bigger AC. Amongst them a low-wing single with retractable gear belonging to one of the rich in town, but it was hardly used. and I prefered the little one. (I´ve always been weird :) )

So, when I saw this payware AC, I had to have it. I knew it was bad, but I bought it. It looks so sweet. But its the worst payware addon I´ve ever bought. Besides the outside view, everything else is lousy. FDE, sound, VC. everything.... But I found it to be a good one for this competition.

Edit:   I just remembered that I did cut the screenshot (very little). I dont know if thats against any rules. If it is, then just forget about my entry.

I didnt change any other things.

• Like 4

Thanks alot guys for all your nice comments.

It was a great comp. with a lot of very good screen shots. :thumbup: and very close right upto the wire.

Cheers Mike

• Like 1

Thanks  a lot guys, sorry I am abit late in replying I am up to my eyes in re-installing FSX + addons only a few more days to go now. What a job this has turned out to be. :stars: it's all that FTX Orbx scenery that is taking the time, but worth it in the end :thum:

Cheers Mike