Prepar3D v2.5 Update Now Available

Thanks for the GOOD news Joe.

i'm eagerly downloading now at the terrible d/l rate we get in Australia.

Your newsletter save me heaps of time unnecessarily checking sites day after day for updates and all the latest so is really, really appreciated as are your YouTube Videos.

Keep up the good work PLEASE :-)

Regards Kym

Are you Froogle in disguise?

I've been fortunate to meet both Mutley and Frooglesim in person.  They're not the same.  OK, I admit I have not seen them both at the same time, so kind of a Clark Kent/Superman scenario but I still say they are not the same person.

John

found this

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/462505-update-on-lms-web-site-being-down/?p=3180203

Lockheed Martin requested I pass this information along:

Prepar3D.com is experiencing issues due to a snowstorm in the U.S. Northeast and a huge traffic increase related to v2.5.

We assure you this is an extremely rare occurrence and we are adding addition capacity to ensure this never happens again

The issues will likely last another 24 hours and after that we should be back up and running at full capacity.

We apologize for any inconvenience and we will be back shortly!

Cheers, Rob.

They are, of course, in Orlando FL, about a thousand miles south of the snowstorm, but I suspect their servers may be up that way. We're having a day of liquid sunshine here.

Now that I think of it, I believe the MH servers are up in the US NE too.

John

• Like 1

grabbed my copy the day it was released also;

im not allowed to install anything on my sim; i have to run it plain vanilla when developing,

since i don't have the issues most have with addons; i went ahead and installed the same day

So how´s your experience? Anything different in pain vanilla?