Just Flight L-1011 'TriStar' Professional

Thanks for the excellent review Andrew. Comprehensive, detailed, balanced and interesting.

That's one for the shopping list once we absorb the recent expenditure on two PMDG P3D 're-purchases'!

Cheers. Dean

Now, Andrew does produce some great reviews but it's going to take something extreme to get me to change from GA to a Tri-Star. I've only just got acquainted with twin engines and occasionally, a turbo prop machine. To make a jump from this to a tthree jet aircraft may not be happening this century.

A very good read and food for thought. Cheers Andrew.

One of the good things about limiting myself to just RAF aircraft (which is what I do) is that it allows me to fly anything from airliners to small GA.  

The Tristar upgrade is on my to get list as I will be flying it as a tanker. At the other end of the scale I fly Austers etc. and even Air Cadet gliders.

It also keeps me from buying every tasty looking add-on that comes along and getting into trouble with the bank manager and the wife.

Excellent review Andrew, I'd bought the original release JF TriStar and then the CS version, so not sure about getting the Pro upgrade, how many L1011s does a chap need?

Brian, (Needles), if I can fly anything from a Chippie up to a wide body with equal incompetence, I'm sure you can handle some heavy metal. :D

Excellent review Andrew, I'd bought the original release JF TriStar and then the CS version, so not sure about getting the Pro upgrade, how many L1011s does a chap need?

Brian, (Needles), if I can fly anything from a Chippie up to a wide body with equal incompetence, I'm sure you can handle some heavy metal. :D

Bloody PC, running quick, slow, quick slow today hence double post. :wacko2: