Apr 2016 - Mutley's Hangar Flying Circus

This month we are holding our flying circus!

We would like to see the weird and the wonderful of flight sim, be it aerobatics, odd aircraft, interaction with ai, scenery or animals or something generally humourous!

As usual, 3 shots per member, please check out the rules here http://forum.mutleys...ised-july-2015/ Also note, "Like" button is for general forum use but won't be considered in judging the competition.

Competition closes April 30th 2016 @ 23:59 UTC

Good luck!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

pic2. Up abit ,just abit more, now when I say jump just grab the strut and climb aboard.

OMG you are kidding me !!  No the show must go on.

2016-4-15_18-30-12-695_zpsnvvwdh9w.png

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks alot Joe for picking one of mine as  the winner. Will look out for your PM.  Off to JF in a Jiff.:pilotic:

Thanks  Alan it took me a few times to get it right,  I did pop a few balloons on the way:winka:

Hi Al,

With only three entrants in April the competition is obviously loosing interest, even for free software.

I'm going to suspend the competition for a few months to see what feedback I get.

Apologies to our regulars like yourself Al we'll be back later in the year. :)

• Like 3

@J G Ideally people should enter every month, the only time you can't win a prize is if your entry won the previous month but you would get an honourable mention in place and the prize would be awarded to the runner up.

Cheers,

Joe

• Like 1

I didn't enter from lack of interest, but because I was swamped with vaccay plans and then last minute ATWC plans...and...the only circus-like plane I have is the Waterman Aerobile.

I hope we don't take a Screen Contest break for too long.

(that said)

I also am kind of tapped out on the JF's contest prize offerings as well. Last time I won I had to throw a dart at the choices...probably should have asked that it go to a runner up that time actually.

Butter!

(not sure why JG asterisked that one).

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback guys, I can see that the allure of a prize from Just Flight may not be as enticing as it was but when we started it was only JF products, now it is any product in their download range http://justflight.com/category/just-flight-products?type=download that's 198 products which includes other developers.

Just Flight have been a staunch supporter of Mutley's for as long as I can remember and I am very keen to keep our partnership active. However I will make some enquiries so see if we can pull in some support from elsewhere.

Regards,

Mut 

• Like 2