PC Aviator's Big Secret...

I found this teaser lurking at the bottom of an e-mailed PC Aviator ad I received today.

Sounds like a lot of hyperbole here. I couldn't get much more excited than that about

a C-130 air-dropping bundles of $100 bills.

PC Aviator's Big Secret...

"We at PC Aviator have a secret, a big secret actually. We're bursting at the seams

to tell you about it, but we simply can't at this time. What we can tell you is that

we will soon announce and release what we think is the most exciting development

in Flight Simulation since Flight Simulator itself. What we will guarantee you is that

when we do, it will be all of your flight simulation dreams come true. All else we can

say right now is stay tuned. You'll find out soon enough. "

As they say...stay tuned!

John

Hmm, I wonder what it will be? A new flight simulator? :yes:

John, did you see the quote and link to your review on the Mossies in Just Flight's September newsletter?

REVIEWS

Mosquito - A detailed review of the Wooden Wonder has been posted on the Mutley's Hangar website, where the reviewer comments: "The list of features and animations is long and impressive... The external models in this package are just excellent... Feels authentic and right in almost every respect."

Well done John, we are not worthy! :wink:

Cheers

Enough with the grovelling.... :yes:

All I did was write a review, which JF graciously mentioned in their web page and now in

their newsletter - and I might add, without ever mentioning my name, thus continuing the

slight of giving the beta testers no credit in the Mosquito manual. I don't know what I've

ever done to offend them. :wink:

I have subscribed to the JF newsletter, but for some reason did not receive an e-mailed

copy. I'm sure it's just an oversight and my copy should be arriving soon - the Internet

is so slow these days... :rofl

John

John, I have had some communication from JF members about this and JF said there was problem with the distribution but people will receive their newsletter in due course :wink:

So you will get another copy :yes:

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Here's the next teaser, e-mailed to their customer list on about 10/18. This is going to have

to be pretty good to live up to the hype...

Flight Sim's Best Kept Secret Coming in Around 5 Weeks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We've been completely silent about our secret project which we believe is probably the most

exciting development in flight simulation since Flight Simulator itself.

Production is almost complete and we are just tidying up some loose ends. PC Aviator will then

announce and release this product to flight simmers around the world on around 1 December 2008.

What's is going to be? Sorry but we can't even hint about it at this time. All we can continue

to say is to "stay tuned". You will find out about it real soon."

• 1 month later...

Here's the latest...

What Happened To PC Aviator's Big Secret?

As is often the case in software development, things can run overdue and that is the case with this particular project. We originally promised you a 1 December announcement and release date but unfortunately we did not reach that goal. Please standby for the announcement and release on 15 December. This truly will be an exciting product!

My money's on AirHauler... :thumbup:

John

• 2 weeks later...

I got the e-mail tonight... it's Megascenery Earth for FSX.

It seems someone at PC Aviator must have been a marketing major and has had too much caffeine.

I'm sure it's a fine product, but I think it's been over-hyped a bit.... OK, a lot.

John