Scotflight for Orbx 'Island Hopping'

Now available is Volume4 of our series of products specifically designed to be used in conjunction with Orbx's EUScotland package.  We have titled this volume 'Island Hopping' as all the eleven airfields and four helipads are situated on islands scattered around Scotland's coastline, from Gigha in the South to Foula in the North.
As well as the airfields and helipads the package adds much localised scenery on the islands featured.  The package also includes many lighthouses  and also detailed ferry ports to support the included custom made ferries which sail to a revised daily timetable.  Also included,  for use only with FSX/Steam, is a collection of missions which will help users explore many of the features of the included scenery.
Customers who have previously purchased all of our earlier volumes can take advantage of a discounted price.  We also have available a four-volume pack at a reduced price.

The product will install to FSX/Steam and all versions of P3D.
For full details  please visit www.scotflightscenery.com.

• Like 1

I plan on installing Orbx FTX Scotland soon, but unfortunately I understood from your website that the downloads are not available to EU people outside the UK ...  Nothing to do with the Brexit ?  :)  Or should we wait for the next Scotland independance referendum ? :)

PS : I was born in Brittany and was involved several times in the Interceltic Festival in Lorient when I lived there, no special deal for celtic culture populations ? ;)

Edited by Corsaire31

Hey Loic, the downloads are not available to EU purchasers out with the U.K. But you can still order the disk version by post.

These are great products and enhance the airports and more in Scotland.

Go on, you know you want to. :D

As a Scotsman yourself, you can understand the last thing I want is to pay more ! :)  And my CD shelf is already full...

Anyway I have to buy FTX Scotland first, for the moment I'm installing England and Wales, waiting for my new AH company to extend further north a few months from now ! Then maybe I will buy the 4 sceneries on 1 CD if I get rich ! :whis:

• Like 1

Hi

To answer the original question new EU regulations are indeed the reason why we are not able to offer our products by download to citizens of the EU,  outwith the UK.  We are not VAT registered and wish to remain that way but if we supplied products by download outwith the UK but within the EU we would be required to charge, and account for,  VAT at the rate going within the country of the purchaser.

Iain

Scotflight  

No problem, I was only joking... I can understand your point of view, it just sounded a bit strange as I can easily buy download products from the US or Australia with two mouse clicks. :) Let's wait a few days for the vote on the Brexit to see how it changes things or not...

Steer clear of the dreaded VATman if at all possible. 

If you're happy earning what you earn, there's no need to get involved with VAT.

once the VAT man gets his teeth in to you, he doesn't let go.

46 minutes ago, needles said:

Steer clear of the dreaded VATman if at all possible. 

If you're happy earning what you earn, there's no need to get involved with VAT.

once the VAT man gets his teeth in to you, he doesn't let go.

Yep I agree with you there..I know plenty of other window cleaners that turn work away to stay at a level they are happy with.. sadly we have no choice as our family cleaning business is over the threshold by quite a bit.. all our stuff is commercial though and I found the big companies treated us differently once we started charging vat.. we actually got more work... 

Understand your point though.

So does this work fine with P3Dv3 and are there any other things needed?..wiil there be future updates?..dont really do much in Scotland but I know in TW there are some fantastic places and some challenging weather...any ORBX issues?..

Hi Wayne, 

I'll answer you questions in reverse order if I may.

I have had no issues with Orbx if you purchase the correct product. I have Scotflight for Orbx and it does what it says on the tin. This product is designed to sit correctly within the Orbx world.

As I have Orbx Europe, Scotland and all the other regions besides, and Scotflight for Orbx, everything works fine. so you won't need anything else to have Scotflight merging with Orbx. I would however suggest buying the other volumes of Scotflight for Orbx as they cover other areas of Scotland. 

As for P3D you would have to read the info on the Scotflight website. I am using FSX at the moment. 

Hope this his helps you.

Cheers 

Brian

Thanks Brian very helpful... one for the future.. I want to get ORBX Scotland first but I have bought a lot lately...pmdg dc6. IXEG 737..JARdesigns a320.. bit hooked on XP when not on AH2...

• Like 1