May 2017 - Fields of Gold

It's Spring here in the UK and we have fields of bright yellow Rapeseed, which besides playing havoc with peoples hayfever, can look stunning against dark skies or on a cross country flight.

So this month, we would like to see a shot from a cross country flight, showing of the colour of the fields. 

Contest finishes 31st May 2017 - Gool luck! 

• Like 2

Silence is Golden.   This is my very first shot taken on my New Chillblast PC

2017-5-10_23-46-19-624%202_zpscmbtoi21.p

Edited by mike H
Picture did not show up at first.
  • Like 4

That reminds me I must get some more rapeseed oil as my old aircraft needs a new lick of paint.

ade57642-8531-4cba-9c21-c2a9ba5c2310_zps

Edited by mike H
  • Like 1

Regrettably it is hard to spot golden colors in the Californian valleys. Rapeseed isn't something PC California would probably be ok with anyhow...ironic as we are rather well known for our signature varietals of YouAskedForIt Juice, the vines for which are greening our valley fields this time of year.

But germane to the theme, some of that juice will be Golden colored...well...all of it eventually.

UAsked4It.jpg

Edited by Captain Coffee
  • Like 1

Thanks everyone for entering this month.

Apologies to members who have images posted at FS.snaps as the migration to our new server hasn't gone live yet.

Anyhew, the winner of May's contest is Wain, with this fabulous shot. Well done buddy treat yourself to your favourite tipple!

2017-5-15_17-20-8-510MAYCOMPIRIS.jpg

• Like 3