As the name suggests, new mode, currently only in BETA started as of last night, 23rd Mar......Career mode, you chose a base, offer of 3 jobs, cargo, taxi or position flight, al GA and all currently VFR.....not massively long, my longest flight so far 97nm but it does add to the experiance and you do it for a fee and get a charge, I guess for fuel or something.....I have had 4 flights today and all went well but some have not faired so well with a few ctd's, but not knowing if they have modded I can't say the cause....rumours of a regional jet coming soon, all seems to be going well but it still looks way to bright......I bought a moving map dlc and I have to say it works well on another screen or if you fly windowed it sits behind and is easily accessable, lots of info, freqs and weather at destination spring to mind as well as Ai traffic........currently in the cub with Ai traffic and dynamic weather getting 80-95fps, in aircraft with G1000 screens around 50fps, lots of scenery with most settings rolled back one click from the right.....FSW seems to be going the right way but it's a slow process and the ATC makes p3d / fsx feel amazing, mainly because of the voices.....

I will keep you in the loop as they say......

• Like 1

Thanks for the update Wayne, sounds like a fun addition.

Have you tried Reshade out in FSW, I'm sure if you look about you might find some info on how well in works within this sim to darken it up a bit.

yeah it seems quite good, very early though...

with no reshade...

y4m8ApknbxlDWiZuoclfJ-p0KyCHGDwqkI6Ku-PK

with reshade...

y4mlFPAP5E0XiRKA_TIgR1hGpNO_UX6Mtxx1S-Tu

2nd one is such fun to fly, vfr low following M5 to Exeter.........smile all the way,,,,

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...