Coronavirus - Self Isolating Page

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chinese citizen asked for his opinion on how his government had performed handling the virus... "I can't say." - - - Coronavirus arrives in the US. Mexico: So, about that wall....

Posted Images

Thought the documentary on BBC2 via iPlayer may be of interest to people....the similarities are amazing.  Though the virus is not.  A remarkable piece of work.

"The Flu That Killed Fifty Million"  About the 1918 Pandemic, Christopher Eccleston narrates.  Available for another 17 days from today.

I was in a long line at 7:45 am today at the grocery store.  They open at 8:00 with one hour designated for seniors only. 

A young man came from the parking lot and tried to cut in at the front of the line, but an old lady beat him back into the parking lot with her cane.

He returned and tried to cut in again but an old man punched him in the gut, then kicked him to the ground and rolled him away. 

As he approached the line for the 3rd time he said, "If you don't let me unlock the door, you'll never get in there."

• Haha 3
52 minutes ago, allardjd said:

I was in a long line at 7:45 am today at the grocery store.  They open at 8:00 with one hour designated for seniors only. 

A young man came from the parking lot and tried to cut in at the front of the line, but an old lady beat him back into the parking lot with her cane.

He returned and tried to cut in again but an old man punched him in the gut, then kicked him to the ground and rolled him away. 

As he approached the line for the 3rd time he said, "If you don't let me unlock the door, you'll never get in there."

So true to the current situation John!

2 hours ago, mutley said:

So true to the current situation John!

Lots of people seem willing to assume the worst intentions on the part of others doing something/anything/nothing.  People are spring loaded to the pissed-off position, while they personally are lily white in all they do.

Sure am glad I'm not like that... :winka:

John