Tim Brooke Taylor from the Goodies. has passed away at the age of 79, from Corona Virus. 

Sir Stirling Moss, F1 Driver has passed away at the age of 90, Brilliant driver. Had a long life.

A great loss , Sir Stirling Moss was one of Goodwood Motor Circuits top legends,  there will be a lot of sorrow at this years Revival meeting and Festival of Speed.. 

Tim was a great comic and his work with Bill Oddie and Graeme Garden went on to become an absolute mainstay of British Comedy in the 70s. 

We also lost former Chelsea FC Goalkeeper Peter(The Cat) Bonetti on the same day. If you were around in the 70s you couldn't not know who he was, especially, if like me, you lived in a house full of Chelsea Fans! ( I can't stand football but there was no avoiding it in our place! LOL)

The name rings a bell. He was probably playing the last time somebody forced me to watch that waste of decent tv time.

I much prefer the American derivation of rugby (ruggers being a much more wholesome sport in general). But only for the cheerleaders, you understand.

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...