Hi all this isc a great add on and i love it but cant uninstall it from the control panel.

have tried the safe mode but no luck there it is ok in fs9 but wont uninstall from fsx.please help cos i love this scenery in fsx.

love the new site makeover.regards mick

Hi Mick

Have you tried running the installer again? Usually there is an option to remove/repair/reinstall the add-on

thanks rob have tried that but there is nothing on the installer disc to help me.just fsx,fs9 and disc browse.

when i try to uninstall it from the control panel i get a warning box with german in it,it says--sie die vorhandene version,bevor sie diese version.

am not very good with the german so went to the aerosoft forum site but got nothing literally.mick

Translated that means 'it the existing version, before it this version'

Could it be that you are using an older installer and have updated the add-on and forgotten? If you still get problems contact Shaun at Aerosoft, he's very helpful and should be able to sort you out

Translated that means 'it the existing version, before it this version'

Could it be that you are using an older installer and have updated the add-on and forgotten? If you still get problems contact Shaun at Aerosoft, he's very helpful and should be able to sort you out

thanks rob i have sorted it.got a free uninstaller off the internet worked a treat.thanks for your help though.regards mick