Guess the cockpit! **Here's another One!**

Ok here we go with a new competition... Guess the cockpit :cool:

Here's a cockpit of an aircraft I re-installed into flight sim tonight.

Who will be the first to guess what aircraft it is from? (Ready, steady, Fred!)

cp1.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not Kirk Olssens's F-86 Sabre is it? I first thought was Cloud 9's Phantom, but its not. (plus i dont think you have that do you?)

:yes: :mrhappy:

FRED, MOVE AWAY FROM YOUR PC!!

Well done Fred, I don't have the cloud9 Phantom (Got the Alphasim one though!)

I thought that would last longer than the time it took me to have a bath! Now your turn please?

Well here she is, a real cracker !

sunb.jpg

sunc.jpg

sund.jpg

Cheers

I thought that would last longer than the time it took me to have a bath! Now your turn please?

Yes, will post some later tonight (flying the LDS 767 at the moment, which would lead to a guess quicker than 15 mins! Sorry I didn’t do the last one. I will try to find a difficult one.

FRED, MOVE AWAY FROM YOUR PC!!

Hehe, I do need to get out more don’t I....: roll:

Well here she is, a real cracker!

Wow, some fantastic shots there! That first one is so real!

If Joe is right about it being a Russian helo, it might very well be a MI-24 Hind. The MI-24 does have the bowed windscreen rails like the one in the photo and most helos don't have "one up" cockpits like that. That's pretty much a feature of helo gunships and I think the Hind does have that cockpit layout.

I didn't pick up on the fact that it was a helo until Joe mentioned it, but now that I look closely, you can see the collective. I was thinking it was a late 60s or 70s fighter.

I haven't a clue who the developer might be. If this is indeed a Hind, someone else can be the winner when they supply that info. And....I'm not really sure it's a Hind anyway.

Lot's of mujahadeen (sp) got chewed up by MI-24s in Afghanistan before the US began supplying them with Stingers.

John

it is indeed a hind. I was thinking that the fact you cant see any wings in the second is a bigger clue. Anyway....developer....

CLUE: Its not a new aircraft from them, but they are certainly well estalished, and have ties to Just Flight.

Mut,

I'll defer to someone else, please. I haven't anything but stock FS9 aircraft and I don't think that would provide much of a challenge for anyone. I'll stick to airports though might hazard a cockpit guess when I can.

John