Thanks to you Mut and Keiran

We at "The Pond" would like to thank you for your op ed piece on our updating our website (www.britsim.com) The downloading problems we were experiencing seem

to have improved vastly with the change to a new server. Rob's Shackelton has taken nearly 300 successful downloads since we made the change on Saturday and

several of our members there have tried various multiple downloads of other large files with complete success. Also thanks to Keirnan for offering to review both the

Shack and Keith Paines' wonderful Provost. I hope everyone will take a look through out library and find what they are looking for. I will say that in the coming months we have several really nice models coming up for both Fs9 and FSX including a couple of "missing links" that have been sadly missing from FSX and some other very

British aircraft.

Again thank you for your support

Leif Harding

Admin Staff

www.britsim.com

Hi Leif

Welcome to the Hangar.

We have a very pro-Britsim crowd here and thank you for maintaining such a valuable resource for the FS Community.

I will be keeping an eye out for those missing links and you can be assured of our continued support.

Regards,

Joe

Hi Leif

Thanks to Kieran's suggestion, we've had a great time with your DH104 Dove as the Team Mutley aircraft in GARSA (Great Air Rally of South America) 2011. I hope it's O.K. that we've modified one of Derek Palmer's textures, based on the original G-AROI British Eagle, for ourselves. The texture has been made available to members of the team for screen shots. Nice model - thanks! :thum:

Cheers - Dai. :cool:

Hi Leif!

Thanks for joining - it's no problem, I thought I'd send it in with the rest of the news. It is a great source of superb British aircraft - I did the MEBAR in a Dragon Rapide downloaded from Britsim.

Oh, and by the way - http://mutleyshangar.com/reviews/km/hunter/hunter.htm

Thanks!

Kieran!

Oh yes - I downloaded the Provost, they it just sat there. Then once the Irish paint came out - it was rapidly installed with the Irish paint - great job guys!

Also thanks to Kieran for offering to review both the Shack and Keith Paines' wonderful Provost.

I can't remember saying I'd review the Provost, but hey, another review to do and it'll keep me busy. And yet another one before I move over to payware reviews. But I'll still review freeware ;)

Oh yes - I downloaded the Provost, they it just sat there. Then once the Irish paint came out - it was rapidly installed with the Irish paint - great job guys!

Also thanks to Kieran for offering to review both the Shack and Keith Paines' wonderful Provost.

I can't remember saying I'd review the Provost, but hey, another review to do and it'll keep me busy. And yet another one before I move over to payware reviews. But I'll still review freeware ;)

OOPS!

Leif

But it is rather a nice bit of kit though