UK2000 Scenery announce release of London City Xtreme

UK2000 Scenery announces the release of 'London City Xtreme' for FSX and FS2004.

London City airport was built in the mid 1980s with the first commercial flight in 1987.London City is used by many airlines included BA, CityJet and Swiss. It also has a business jet centre with types such as Hawker 800 and Citations.

This scenery Includes detailed images of the real London Citya irport, it has a high resolution 25cm base image, animation, effects, nearly all the buidlings, extremely detailed ground markings, and most of the surrounding docklands buildings. This scenery is available in two versions. There is the FULL Xtreme version, this product is sent to you after purchase. There is also a FREE 'cutdown'

Like all our Xtreme range products you can try this scenery for FREE by downloading the no time limit DEMO version.

Full version purchase price is £16.99. www.uk2000scenery.com

By golly, Ol' Father Thames looks blue - changed a lot since I used to go paddling when I was a kid and you could go dahn the road and buy a packet of fags, a bottle of Ben Truman, some jellied ills and still have change from half a crown... :th_smiles73:

Wonder if they'll do any Olympic scenery - EGLC looks good, mind. :thum:

Cheers - Dai. :cool:

I didn't think that their add-on was very good. I got it with the London X scenery I think which more or less ground the PC to a halt, plus the aircraft had a nasty habit of falling into the Thames if you tried to park towards the end of the ramp