Mogwaisoft Shade add-on

Purchased this little beauty from unfamiliar Mogwaisoft called ' Shade for FSX '

My god, you be amaze how much better the sceneries look with this shade modification. Makes the landscape look more real and almost 3D like

I highly recommend this awesome add-on 100% .

For more information, click on

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=1894&osCsid=eodvpfk5k6tee81oidk5lrb262

• 1 month later...

I agree this is a great little mod - for the price you cannot go wrong - get into a mountain area at dawn pure brilliance!!

Couldn't agree more, for the money it's well worth it even if you just use the default settings. :thum:

I agree this is a great little mod - for the price you cannot go wrong - get into a mountain area at dawn pure brilliance!!

Couldn't agree more, for the money it's well worth it even if you just use the default settings. :thum:

Darn you Sabre! you talked me into it again!

must say I'm not all that impressed with this add on at all, it changed the color of the nose on my P51 to a very funny looking yuck blue, and all my snow is now brown :( .

Cheer's...Graham...

PS: tip for the festive season, Don't Eat The Yellow Snow ;)

Darn you Sabre! you talked me into it again!

must say I'm not all that impressed with this add on at all, it changed the color of the nose on my P51 to a very funny looking yuck blue, and all my snow is now brown :( .

Cheer's...Graham...

PS: tip for the festive season, Don't Eat The Yellow Snow ;)

You've done something wrong in set-up or you haven't set it up - RTM :P

Easiest is to hit "Set and Forget" in GUI unless you fancy yourself as an artist and want to tinker. I just use defaults and it hasn't changed any colours just adds really good shade effects

Thanks for the info.

Have done all that, even loaded up the winter chills preload, I'm just getting grey/brown snow with that one :(

I may be a bit fussy about this but living in Canada, I do expect my snow to look at least a bit relistic ;) .

Cheer's...Graham...

Thanks for the info.

Have done all that, even loaded up the winter chills preload, I'm just getting grey/brown snow with that one :(

I may be a bit fussy about this but living in Canada, I do expect my snow to look at least a bit relistic ;) .

Very strange indeed I can't think why it would change the colour of the snow!!! I've had none of this trouble at all the cahnges for me are quite subtle but really do give FSX are more realistic look.

I'll have a bit dig around see if I can find anything for you.

I'll have a bit dig around see if I can find anything for you.

Thanks for that m8y :thum:

While your at it, have a look and see if there's a fix for the cockpit being dark as well, coz ATM I have to fly around with the cockpit lights on to be able to read the instuments :( .

Cheer's...Graham...