Yukon Departure

Hi all,

Was going to fly this flight tonight, between Whitehorse and Dawson City. I've wanted to fly around for Air North for a while now ever since reading about them in Airliner World! Unfortunately a bug I have noticed in the 732 where the throttles lock on full power came along, and when my internet began to pack in I decided to postpone the rest of the flight until later in the week.

Here are the screenshots I managed to take. Addons in use include FS Global 2005, Flight Environment, AEU7, Ground Environment and Traffic 2005. The aircraft is fantastic and by Tinmouse.

I was delighted to see that T2005 included Air North. However Air North only have 2 732s so you wouldn't see this.

fsscr005-10.jpg

Taxiing out, with the de-icers on full blast.

fsscr007-9.jpg

Rotating off 13L.

fsscr008-9.jpg

Climbing away from Whitehorse Intl. From this angle you can't really see the smoke, however you can see the ice on the runway.

fsscr009-9.jpg

Climbing away. This is one of the best shots I've taken for a while now I think.

fsscr010-8.jpg

Still climbing, seconds before I decided to pack it in and enjoy the flight some other time.

fsscr011-9.jpg

Thanks for looking all. I will post the full flight as soon as I do it!

Dave :-)

Beautiful stuff as usual. Nice to see the 732 as well, probably my favourite variant (form the outside anyway).

It’s a shame there’s no really good airport scenery for that region. There’s a few, but nothing allowing you to recreate such routes.