Hey gents,

Apologies for the delay. Had a couple of issues in the sim, joystick buttons and my keyboard commands weren't working at all. All fixed now, so here are the shots.

Today we leave Palmero where Dave arrived a few days ago. Our trip today takes us to Ioannis Kapodistrias airport in Kerkira, Greece.

Decided to take the lovely F-15C Eagle for this leg. Also flew at dawn for a change, and I'm happy with the shots that came of it.

Prepping up the Eagle for a ride

ScreenMate_258.jpg

Getting clearance from the marshaller to taxi

ScreenMate_259.jpg

Time to go!

ScreenMate_260.jpg

Greece here we come!

ScreenMate_261.jpg

We're outta here!

ScreenMate_262.jpg

Nice steep climbout as we head West

ScreenMate_263.jpg

Beautiful time to be flying

ScreenMate_264.jpg

I changed our course a bit so we could fly closer to the coastline...really happy with this shot!

ScreenMate_265.jpg

Coming in for our approach. Beautiful part of the world.

ScreenMate_266.jpg

Spotter's lucky day!

ScreenMate_267.jpg

Welcome to Kerkira!

ScreenMate_268.jpg

Off to meet the locals and get a taste of some fine Greek cuisine!

ScreenMate_269.jpg

Hope you enjoyed!

Great pics Joe, I knew you would go Mil!

Those water texture are looking good.

Which runway did you land on? If it was 17 you would have not been too popular with the locals!

Btw the runway at Palermo needs a relaying after that 5th shot :wink:

I would love to do the next leg but I know we have a few hopefuls on the side just waiting to tender.

Cheers

Joe,

Now that's an airplane. I'll bet the controllers love it when the ground speed on their scope is reading zero and the atitude readout is clicking off the thousands.

Very nice photos, and as Mut noted, the water textures are excellent.

John

great stuff! This trip really is seeing a diverse range of aircraft!

I thought Ben (Ben_Davies_247) wanted to take on the next leg?

Mullet, we've had a few want to do a flight but no-one yet has put their name forward for leg 6 yet.

Any offers, or will Mut and his incredible fly machine have to step in :mrhappy:

Ben just let us know where you want to take the baton to, and what aircraft you are going to fly and that should be fine.

Don't forget your departure airport must be LGKR and the next leg must be posted in a new topic starting "Leg 6........ "

Don't worry Ben, thanks for letting us know, it's better than just keeping us hanging!!

Another place another time, check back when you can do a flight.

OK, Can anyone else take up the challenge?

Quoted from Just Flight by Mutley:

Due to a last minute problem With Ben Davies' aircraft going tech we need a volunteer to complete leg 6!

This must be a flight from LGKR but to any destination in any aircraft. It doesn't have to be flown tonight but must be done by tomorrow (ie today!) If you would like to take up the challenge and can take the baton to the next location, pop across to Mutley's and let us know and make a post in the leg 5 thread.

Can you still do the flight? I have a prior engagement tonight so we need volunteers!

Dave :-)

I can do LGRK-LTAG (Incirlik AB, Turkey) today/tonight. I have a new Fairchild C-123 K Provider I need to get some time in.

It's a little over 800 miles and I'll do IFR, via airways, with real-world weather and 100% traffic. Expect the screenshots to be a little rough as I'm not all that experienced at switching views to take shots while on departure, etc.

Let me know ASAP if you want me to go ahead with this.

John