It's the accu-sim chick with those long legs that I like! :)

There it is, the advertisers just sucked in another consumer with blatent sexual images. :heat: They already got me, yeah, it was the legs and plus I'm a sucker for redheads. I didn't have a chance :rolleyes:

Good thing it is a great product. :thum:

I have been using this since it was released, and to be honest it does some things well, others not so, for me the jury is out at the moment. Perhaps its problem is that it adds things that you hadnt noticed were not there originally because perhaps your imagination supplied them perhaps it is too subtle?

It's the accu-sim chick with those long legs that I like! :)

There it is, the advertisers just sucked in another consumer with blatent sexual images. :heat: They already got me, yeah, it was the legs and plus I'm a sucker for redheads. I didn't have a chance :rolleyes:

Good thing it is a great product. :thum:

I put that image together, I wanted to pretty it up a bit! :whis:

Nice review of a great product Rob :hat:

The fact that Accu-feel works on all aircraft is brilliant - it just seems to add life to the aircraft - I've been flying the Curtiss C46 freeware aircraft recently and it makes a huge difference

@britfrog

A very valid argument and one that I did consider before installing Accu-Feel. Last week I was flying in FS9 and forgot the accu-feel wasn't installed on that machine, and the whole flight experience was a little dull compared to what I have now become acustomed to in FSX. I have no doubt that my imagination filled in the gaps before, but since installing accu-feel flying is much more enjoyable

I am interested in both GA and big boy jets too - is this really worth it? Shame there is no demo to try before you buy with these type of products because you never know how good it is until you buy it and then it might be too late. I like the sound of this product but not sure if I want to get it.

Was there any knock on affect to FPS using this as it obviously has to perform more instructions? I have a mid-range PC (maybe even low end these days) and don't want to lose more frames.

The videos are great but I am still not convinced; I am going to have a fly tonight and try and keep this in the back of my head.

Cheers,

Jim

I bit of advice from the resident cheapo, get it, you won't be dissapointed. For the money and the added sound effects it has delivered, you can't beat it. They are even still working on it to fix minor bugs and make improvements. It's fully adjustible for the seperate sound levels and turning it on and off. I like the wind noice and how it increases and decreases for your speed and pitch and the cabin noses when taxing and landing on even landing surfaces that are in ORBX sceneries. :twocents:

I would miss it if I didn't have it.

I bit of advice from the resident cheapo, get it, you won't be dissapointed. For the money and the added sound effects it has delivered, you can't beat it. They are even still working on it to fix minor bugs and make improvements. It's fully adjustible for the seperate sound levels and turning it on and off. I like the wind noice and how it increases and decreases for your speed and pitch and the cabin noses when taxing and landing on even landing surfaces that are in ORBX sceneries. :twocents:

I would miss it if I didn't have it.

+1 from me

In strict value for money terms I think this is the best addon I've ever bought for FSX - buy it :thumbup:

Any feed-back from our heavy-iron sim pilots? All the good stuff seems to be in those GA cockpits ... what about those of us sitting in our B737s (nose wheel rumble on the runway centre-line cats eyes, turbulance, etc??)

David

Hi David.

I'm not a big jet man, but I was messing about with the default FSX 737 last weekend, and the nose wheel rumble on the runway centre-line cats eyes is there when useing Accu-feel.

Another thing that it does well is to replicate a stalls, but thats a rather unpleasant situation to get youself into TBH ;) .

Cheer's...Graham...

Great point Graham, I fly the Aerosoft Beaver and try to fly according to the book. On take off, I do not use full throttle and with a heavy load I am busy with flaps, propeller and mixture along with trim. Definitley not a default aircraft. Sometimes seeing the stall shake helps me make the appropriate corrections to my speed faster then without it and has saved me from crashing. Using a zoom of 60-70 does not give me a great view of the gauges(airspeed) and that little extra bit of feedback is essential to me. I give it a 9.2 on my scale(still waiting for in flight turbulance cabin shake sounds :whis: to give it a better score and to fix the wind noise for window opening and open cockpit AC's)

No I do not work for A2A :D

I give it a 9.2 on my scale(still waiting for in flight turbulance cabin shake sounds :whis: to give it a better score and to fix the wind noise for window opening and open cockpit AC's)

Ah! that riminds me, don't really think that Accu-Feel is a new invention, as the Digital Aviation Do-27 does the wind noise if you open the window in flight, also the dash shakes like ruddy hell when the engine is running (well! thats if you can get the engine to start in the first place of course "LOL" :D ).

Brett, if you want a really good low and slow, the little Do-27 is one of the best planes out there for that IMO ;), althought it's high modle detail eats you FPS for breakfast :yikes: .

Cheer's...Graham...

As far as I can tell it works by itself using core information from FSX and will not interfear with addons or cause a loss of FPS. Have not read anything in their forum to suggest any problems so far. Hope that helps Mr.B.

A bit late on this Mike (been away).

Accu-feel works at the core of FSX and dosn't need any additional addons nor does it interfere with any addons or FPS. It's accessed through the in-game addons menu and you can literally turn it off in flight if you wish. As you've probably worked out it's fully customisable so you can make the effects greater or lesser by adjusting the sliders. I have adjusted the cockpit integrity for flying some of the old aircraft to give a more realistic sound in the cockpit (lots of rattles) :D