Hello :hat:

Im experimenting a little atm. with live streaming when im roaming around in FSX.

So ... if you have any interrest at all in watching how i try to stay alive up there my

channel can be found here :

http://justin.tv/vikingstream

Grab a cuppa inbetween your own flights or whatever, and pop by for a probably ( at times ) hairy experience :whis:

I will ( if all goes well ) mabye in the near future change the channel over to another streaming service

for various reasons, but for now the chat on the current channel is turned off due to my inability

to type and fly, all at the same time.

Ill not guarantie a relaxed experience ..lol.. since im doing most of my flying atm. soaring

the alps.

All the best

:hat:

PS.

I have absolutely no clue if this could interrest anyone, but hey .... i can say i tryed :pilotic:

Well, nothing was happening when I checked in so I'll try again another time. I did get a good line on a tire place and some great viewing of the 50 hottest women to pose for SI swimsuit edition though. :thum:

LOL :D .... Incredible how a post like this can evolve over a short period of time, and im so glad that you find the advertisement´s great while you wait

for the flying Viking to show up..... ( long live good old North Atlantic sarkasm :D:thum: )

Thanks for posting back ...all of you ... there might first of all be a time difference between us, but to be more excact i usually start testing this

on a daily basis from around 20:00 hours UK TIME, and thay usually goes ON / OFF for the next 8 - 9 hours or so.!

I have ordered some more hardware and some stuff to really get going with this, so i ( hopefully ) end up with a full 1920 x 1080p stream

WITHOUT ad`s in the near future.

Untill everything is in place, enjoy all the advertising about pam`s astrophysics, and thanks again guy`s for your postings and interrest :D