Cut a Dash this weekend in the Majestic Software Q-400!

carouseldash8q400_1.jpg

DOWNLOAD ON SALE SATURDAY 20 APRIL

£39.99 / €49.95 / $59.99

Buy before 9am (UK time) on Friday 26 April and get double the usual Just Rewards points - 800 points will give you £8 / €10 / $12 off any future purchase from the Just Flight or Just Trains websites!

This ground-breaking new aircraft for FSX features a flight dynamics engine that operates independently from FSX, providing you with incredibly realistic performance and behaviour as well as accurate icing effects.

See the Majestic Software Dash 8 Q-400 page on the Just Flight website for all the custom features and details - here are just a few...

Fully functioning virtual cockpit features FMS, weather radar, TCAS, glass cockpit displays and authentic autopilot system, all closely matching the real aircraft

Complete multi-stage icing visualisation and windows mist/demist simulation

Scripting-based announcement system allows you to create custom announcements for each livery or globally. The announcement script can play user-defined sound files based on the current condition of the aircraft systems and control states, providing highly customised and realistic announcement flows specific to each airline

19 high resolution airline liveries representing operators from around the globe

3D-enabled custom sound set for external and internal sounds, including sounds for switches, controls and voice announcements

Unique 3D propeller simulation featuring variable disc thickness

Hundreds of custom animations, all controlled by the aircraft systems

·         Complete custom lighting system with proper light splashes on the exterior model and ground. All cockpit lights are functional

Add-on Control Panel Application lets you visually modify the most important parameters of the aircraft as well as verify and apply custom Weight and Balance configurations

majdash4_5.jpg

See the Just Flight website for full details!

Thanks for the heads up John, good link.

Kevin, I had issues too, it's too late to try her tonight, I hope to check out some of the documents I have placed on my network whilst I nod and mumble at the correct times to SWMBO! 

Joe

After you guys get to play around some, was just wondering a few things. Someone mentioned that parts of this aircraft work outside FSX somehow, what does that mean for using Accu Feel? Anyone know if the icing effect is just on the windows or the wings as well?