banner.jpg

Just published is Remington Boxs' review of the Wilcopub's Phenom 100

The Embraer Phenom 100 is a Very Light Jet (VLJ) developed by Brazilian aircraft manufacturer Embraer.

See if it is worth its $42 price tag.. Read on

This is one of my favourite aircraft, but the one thing most find annoying is the windscreen reflections on the forward screens.  But the good news is; is that it is easy to remove.

In the aircraft panels config rename the reflections_cockpit to xreflections_cockpitoff.  Then go to the bottom of the list and copy Xglass, paste it back in and rename it reflections_cockpit

Result = clear windscreens..

Thanks for the great read Remington. :thum:

I agree with your statement about the grab and move type of panel knob adjustment in many of the aircraft I purchase lately and much prefer the default plus or minus type or even better yet, left or right click type. As far as the simulating the full 100% of the systems on an aircraft I always wondered if this could be due to limitations with the code in FSX as some companies claim. I just do not know enough about that kind of thing to say myself. Definitely a sweet looking ride but would rather pay in the 20 to 30 dollar price range for this level of product.  :)