I've just recently started getting a really annoying and repetetive sound. It's a two-tone beeping sound that will start at a seemingly random point in a flight and then will just not stop. It doesn't matter if I'm in the air, on the ground or cold and dark. Once it starts the only way I have found to stop it is to save my flight, exit and restart the flight from where I saved. Has anyone else come across this and if so, did you find out what it was?

I do have version 1.1, Joe but it seems to have gone away on it's own anyway (for now at least) while I've been tatting around trying to sort out another prob. I'm starting to feel like I'm playing Whack-o-Mole rather than a flight sim. When I think I've squashed one bug, another one pops up to take it's place.

You sure the beeping wasn't in your home somewhere. It seems like everything in my house beeps now, dishwasher, coffee maker, weather station, stove, refrigerator, the list goes on........drives me crazy. We have made it as a civilization for hundreds of years without all this beeping stuff, are they trying to drive us all slowly mad. :D

It's a GOTCHU.  Some folks in the original FSX build placed these kind of things hidden in the code, so that we the Simmy would pull our hair out trying to figure them out..

Now you know why I am bald..  :) :)