Flight Sim 2013 at RAF Museum Cosford on Sat 19th October

Just Flight and Flight-1 are organising a flight simulation show at the RAF Museum, Cosford, on Saturday 19th October 2013.

Here's what they say:

We're delighted to be hosting this event and will be bringing together all the top names from the world of Flight Simulation to show off the very best software and hardware for the desktop pilot. You'll get the chance to try the latest aircraft and other add-ons, chat with leading developers and publishers - and you can always take the opportunity to pick up a bargain or two.

The show website is here: http://www.flightsimulatorshow.com/

And more info here: http://www.simflight.com/2013/07/17/a-new-flight-sim-show-for-the-uk/

RAF Cosford is just a few miles from me, so it would be great to meet up with other Hangarians! :thum:

Maybe the Boss can organise a little stall, perhaps?!? 

Cheers - Dai. :cool:

Ah! RAF Cosford is a special place for me.

Why? You ask.

Because it's the place of my birth. :D

Mummy was in the WRAF and was there when she had me.

There, you can all sleep soundly now that you know that little snippet.

Unfortunately, I can't attend the show, but I will be lurking there in spirit.

Have a great day if you go. :thum:

I can't ever commit to anything that far in advance but if I can possibly be there I will as Cosford is only a stone's throw away from me, too. I better start saving my pennies so I can pick up some bargains. Thanks for the heads up, Dai.

I missed Weston this year so that sounds like a saving grace for me Dai.

Maybe nearer the time we should find out how many are attending and make a way of introductions..  :):)

Already bought and printed off my tickets...see y'all there.  :thum:  A home from home as they say. Hence a second ticket for she who must be obeyed.  ;)

Went to the last one they held at Cosford I think it must be 3 years ago now.

I'll be the other end of the country then, got a week in Dorset then a week in Wales straight afterwards. Sadly can't be there as well. BTW if ever you get down to Tangmere near me, they've got a great EE Lightning simulator there!

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent! Should be a great day. Plenty of opportunity to take the pi..... I mean have sensible adult conversations with everyone. ;)

Because I am self conscious about my bald head.  I shall be wearing a Brigade of Guards busby, shorts and flip-flops, so you will know who I am..  

Because I am self conscious about my bald head.  I shall be wearing a Brigade of Guards busby, shorts and flip-flops, so you will know who I am..

..Just think.. Uncle Fester  :D

(your words, not mine James!)