Most of you probably know that I produce FS-specific airport diagrams, available in the File Library here at Mutley's Hangar - there are almost 2,200 of them now. You may not know that I use all sorts of sources for lists of airports to diagram, but I also agonize a bit over trying to make them as useful to flight simmers as possible.

To that end, perhaps you MH flyers could help me out by posting here where you fly. Any time you make a "structured" FS flight, i.e. one that originates and terminates at an airport, just pop a quick one-liner post into this thread with the airport ICAOs. Alternatively, if you have a list of places you like or have recently flown to, post that.

I'll monitor this and will try to fill in the blanks by producing FS airport diagrams for those airports that aren't already in the collection. If I'm going to make them I may as well make them for the places people are actually flying.

Thanks for your help,

John Allard

Hi John!

As it happens, a few weeks ago I made a list of all the airports I have visited over the past four years or so. I should perhaps explain that back then I decided to concentrate entirely on Europe (and its environs, in a few cases) and so uninstalled all my scenery from the rest of the world. However, the imminent release of the PMDG 777 has made me revisit that decision, and so I made the list in order to help me decide what additional worldwide airports I would now re-add. (Confused yet? I am!).

Anyway, I only ever do carefully-planned flights from gate to gate (with real-world weather), hence all the airports on the list qualify as being "structured" flights. Most (although certainly not all, as you will see) tend to be airliner destinations, incidentally. You will also notice some evident omissions, but you have to make allowances for me on the grounds of lack of time. 

So hopefully the list below might be of some use to you — in spite of its <*cough*> Euro-centric focus.   :th_blush:

Cheers,

Brian

Algiers DAAG
Alicante LEAL
Ankara LTAC
Antalya LTAI
Athens LGAV
Barcelona LEBL
Bardufoss ENDU
Bari LIBD
Belfast Aldergrove EGAA
Belgrade LYBE
Ben Gurion LLBG
Bergen Flesland ENBR
Bilbao LEBB
Billund EKBI
Birmingham EGBB
Bodo ENBO
Bordeaux LFBD
Bristol EGGD
Brussels EBBR
Bucharest LROP
Budapest LHBP
Cardiff EGFF
Casablanca GMMN
Catania LICC
Copenhagan EKCH
Corfu LGKR
Djerba DTTJ
Doncaster EGCN
Dubai OMDB
Dublin EIDW
Dubrovnik LDDU
East Midlands EGNX
Edinburgh EGPH
Erfurt EDDE
Farnborough EGLF
Faro LPFR
Frankfurt EDDF
Gatwick EGKK
Geneva LSGG
Gibraltar LXGB
Glasgow EGPF
Gran Canaria GCLP
Guernsey EGJB
Hamburg EDDH
Hammerfest ENHF
Heathrow EGLL
Helsinki EFHK
Heraklion LGIR
Innsbruck LOWI
Istanbul LTBA
Jersey EGJJ
Keflavik BIKF
Kiev UKBB
Kos LGKO
Krakow Balice EPKK
Kristiansand Kjevik ENCN
Larnaca LCLK
Leeds-Bradford ENGM
Lille LFQQ
Lisbon LPPT
Liverpool EGGP
London City EGLC
Luton EGGW
Lyon LFLL
Madeira Funchal LPMA
Madrid Barajas LEMD
Malaga LEMG
Malta LMML
Manchester EGCC
Milan Malpensa LIMC
Minsk (Belarus) UUMS
Moscow Vnukovo Mailin UUWW
Munich EDDM
Muscat OOMS
Mykonos LGMK
Naples LIRN
Newcastle EGNT
Nice Cote d'Azur LFMN
Odesa UKOO
Olbia (Sardinia) LIEO
Oslo Gardamoen ENGM
Paderborn/Lippstadt EDLP
Palermo LICJ
Palma de Majorca LEPA
Paris CdG LFPG
Paris Orly LFPO
Prague LKPR
Rennes LFRN
Rhodes LGRP
Riyadh King Khalid OERK
Rome LIRF
Rotterdam The Hague EHRD
Salzburg LOWS
Santorini LGSR
Shannon EINN
Sharm El-Sheikh HESH
Sion LSGS
Skiathos LGSK
Skopje LWSK
Southampton EGHI
Split LDSP
Stansted EGSS
Stavanger ENZV
Stockholm Arlanda ESSA
Strasbourg LFST
Tirana (Albania) LATI
Toulouse LFBO
Tromso ENTC
Trondheim Vaernes ENVA
Venice Tessera LIPZ
Vienna LOWW
Vilnius (Lithuania) EYVI
Warsaw EPWA
Zagreb LDZA
Zurich LSZH

Thanks, Brian.  That's very useful.  I know many of them are already done but will bounce your list against mine and those not done will be the basis for a new list for me to work from. 

For others - even ones and twos are welcome.  Don't feel obligated to produce a list like Brian's, though I'm very happy to have that kind too.

John

John,

The list of airports below is from historical BOAC routes of the late 40's and early 50's that I am currently flying using DC-3 and DC-4M (Canadair 'North Star' / 'Argonaut') aircraft using only NDB navigation and under real weather conditions.  Other than the history side, it is great for honing one's navigation skills.  All ICAO codes are for FSX airports, as far as I know, except where indicated.

Cheers

Andrew

P.S.  Sorry about the format, but I did them from an MS Excel spreadsheet.

DGAA DGTK DNKN DNMA DNMM EDDF EDDL EGHH EGLL FAJS FLLI GBYD GFLL GMME GOOY GQPP HEAZ HECA HECW HELX HKRE HL0L (FS9) HL67 (FSX) HLLT HSFS HSGN HSSS HSSW HTDA HUEN LCLK LEMD LFML LIRA LLBG LMML LPPT LSZH OBBI OKBK OLBA OPKC ORBS ORMM OSDI OYAA RJTT SAEZ SBGL SBRF SBRJ SCEL SUMU VABB VCCC VECC VGZR VHHX VIDD VTBD VYYY WSAP

Thanks, Andrew.  I appreciate the list.  The format is no problem.  I'm pretty decent at text manipulation and it will only take a minute or two to have it exactly as I need it.

We're vacationing (again) and it will be Saturday before I'm back on home ground with all the requisite software tools to make use of these lists anyway.

For others - keep them coming in, either here or via PM or e-mails.  I'm happy to have lists of any length, 1s and 2s or pages long - they all get randomized and used.

John

John,

Some more for you.  These airports come from the US Civil Airways routes of 1940 and with one Canadian airport throw in.  This is another series of historical based flights I have recently flown and although I would think you already have the majority covered, it at least provides another checklist to tick off against.

Cheers

Andrew

CYWG KABI KABQ KACT KAGC KAGS KALB KAMA KATL KBFI KBFL KBGR KBHM KBIL KBIS KBLH KBLI KBNA KBOI KBOS KBRO KBTM KBTV KBUF KBWI KBZN KCAE KCAK KCEF KCHS KCLE KCON KCRP KCVG KCXY KCYS KDAB KDAG KDAY KDCA KDEN KDFW KDLN KDLS KDTW KEED KELM KELN KELP KERI KEWR KEYW KFAR KFMY KGEG KGLS KGRI KGRR KGTF KHLN KHON KHOU KICT KIND KJAN KLAR KLAS KLAX KLCK KLGA KLIT KLNR KLOU KMCC KMCI KMDW KMEM KMGM KMIA KMOB KMOD KMRB KMSP KMWC KNEW KOMA KPDT KPDX KPHX KPNE KPQI KPWA KRAL KRIC KRNO KROA KSAN KSAT KSFO KSLC KSPI KSQI KSTL KSYR KTLH KTOL KTPA KTRI KTUL KTYR KTYS KVQQ N96 Q12

• 3 weeks later...

No great list from me, but having just bought Orbx Wales I find myself flying from RAF Valley (EGOV) a lot. I have built a flight plan for the North Wales Mach Loop and often find myself flying out of RAF Valley to rip up some welsh valleys at 500 feet.

So RAF Valley would be great if possible.

I am happy to share the Mach Loop flight plan with anyone who wants to try it out. I have it in FSX flavour and Plan-G flavour. PM me if you want it. It is a basic plan of the route only. You cant fly this on autopilot!

J.

Hi John, EGOV is already available in the download center. How about posting your flight plan there also for other members to enjoy for eternity, I'll give it a whorl. :) As soon as you post it, an announcement will automatically be posted to the forum for you. :thum:

John,

Time to up the ante on your production list.  I've done an audit between the existing Australian airport diagrams on MH, an FSX airport database I have, and a real world En Route Supplement Australia.  The output is the list below, which represent the "reasonable" size / detailed airports that at least have taxiways, ramp and parking of some description.  Very few have ILS, but that's not unusual for down here except for the largest of airports.

I didn't crosscheck any of them in FSX so, if they are lacking in detail in FSX, you can make the call on whether they are worth the effort.

Anyway, I hope this keeps you going for a little longer in between your other lists.

Cheers

Andrew

YABA YARA YARM YBAR YBCK YBCV YBDG YBDV YBHI YBHM YBKE YBLA YBLN YBLT YBMK YBNA YBNS YBOU YBPN YBRW YBSG YBSU YBTH YBWN YCAR YCBA YCBB YCBP YCCY YCDO YCIN YCMU YCNM YCNY YCOM YCOR YCTM YCWR YDLQ YDPO YECH YELD YEML YESP YFBS YGDH YGDI YGEL YGIG YGLA YGLB YGLI YGTE YGTH YHAY YHBA YHID YHLC YHML YHOT YHPN YHSM YHUG YIFL YJAB YJLC YKBY YKER YKMB YKMP YKOW YKRY YLEC YLEO YLHI YLIS YLRE YLTV YLZI YMBA YMBU YMDG YMEK YMGD YMGT YMHU YMIA YMJM YMMI YMND YMNE YMNG YMOG YMOR YMTG YMTI YMUL YMYB YNAR YNBR YNHL YNRM YNRV YNTN YNWN YNYN YOLD YOLW YOOM YORG YPAG YPBO YPGV YPIR YPKS YPKT YPKU YPLC YPLM YPMP YPOD YPWR YPXM YQDI YQLP YREN YRMD YROI YROM YRTI YSCO YSDU YSGE YSHK YSHT YSNW YSPE YSRN YSWG YSWH YSWL YTEE YTEF YTEM YTGM YTIB YTMO YTMU YTNG YTNK YTOC YTRE YTWB YWBL YWBR YWCK YWDH YWGT YWHA YWKB YWKI YWLG YWLU YWOL YWRN YWSL YWUD YWWI YWWL YWYM YWYY YYNG

Thanks, Andrew, I appreciate it. Will add it to the queue of lists.

Just for info, my criteria for diagramming an airport is this...

====== INCLUSION CRITERIA ======

• Paved runway
  • Water runway
  • Multiple runways (paved or not - helipads count)
  • Apron, ramp or taxiway
  • Lighted, even if a single unpaved strip
  • Building, even one
  • MS Fuel pump
  • Published radio frequency
  • Navaid on field
  • Famous/infamous
  • Included in rally or other FS event
  • Requested by a user

Any one of the above gets it in. As you can see, it's a pretty low standard. Most anything except a single grass strip with no "anything else" qualifies and I've even done a number of them for rallies and such.

John

In which case, John, I have accidently met a number of those criteria with the submitted airports, unless they are represented to a lower standard in FSX than their real world counterparts.

I will continue a focus on the Oceania region along the same lines and provide additional lists in due course.

Cheers

Andrew

John,

Using your criteria, I am working through the sub regions of Oceania.  Given the region, I am focusing on airports with more detail, i.e. at least parking, and / or ramp area, and / or taxiway.

My output today covers the sub region of Melanesia.  The airports are listed by country or region and have been crosschecked against the file library.

A disclaimer regarding Papua New Guinea.  Due to installed add-on scenery, the listed airports may either be non existent in default FSX, or may have greatly enhanced detail compared to default FSX.  In such cases, these airports should be deleted from the production list.

Fiji

NFNA NFNL NFNR

New Caledonia

NWWL NWWM NWWR

Papua New Guinea

AYBK AYDU AYGN AYGR AYHK AYKA AYKI AYKM AYKV AYKW AYMH AYMO AYMR AYMS AYTK AYVN AYWK BDI BIA BUO CPG DIN DNA ESA FIN GMA GON JCB LAB LIS OBY SAO SULE TLS TOL VIV WASU

Solomon Islands

AGGA AGGC AGGM AGGN

Vanuatu

NVSS NVVW

West Papua

WABB WAJJ WAKK WASS

Cheers

Andrew

@ Andrew - Thank you again, sir. Since I only do three a day, this plus the other lists I have squirreled away will keep me off the streets at night for a good long time.

@ Dave - You're correct, PHTO and PHOG are already done. Thank you.

@ hifly - Helsinki and Damascus are already done - those are the IATA codes you're using and I use ICAO (as does FS). Fukuoka appears to be RJFF - will put it in the queue. Thanks.

John

...you have enough on your er... plate/s. 

I like that. 

Of the three, only RJFF is not done and I confirmed it appears in a couple of other lists I'm working to, so it will come to the top sooner or later. 

John

John,

Just to make sure you never get back on the streets, here is the final body of my work covering the Oceania sub regions of Micronesia and Polynesia.  There was also an archipelago in Melanesia that I overlooked.  Whilst it is part of an independent country outside of Oceania, it is geographically part of Melanesia in the same way Hawai'i is part of Polynesia.  Nonetheless, it yielded one additional airport worth adding to the list.

The airports are listed by country or region and have been crosschecked against the file library.

A general disclaimer, particularly regarding New Zealand, but it could apply to other islands or island groups.  Due to installed add-on scenery, the listed airports may either be non existent in default FSX, or may have greatly enhanced detail compared to default FSX.  In such cases, these airports should be deleted from the production list.

MELANESIA

Maluka Islands

WAPP

MICRONESIA

Federated States of Micronesia

PTKK PTSA PTYA

Marshall Islands

03N 3N1 PKBN PKRP PKWA

Northern Mariana Islands

PGRO PGWT

Wake Island

PWAK

POLYNESIA

French Polynesia

NTAR NTAV NTGA NTGI NTGM NTGN NTGT NTMD NTTB NTTG NTTH NTTM NTTO NTTP NTTR

Hawai'i

HI01 PAK PHBK PHDH PHHI PHJR PHKO PHLI PHMU PHNG PHNY

New Zealand

NZAP NZAR NZCH NZCI NZDA NZFI NZFJ NZGB NZGM NZHK NZHN NZHS NZKF NZKI NZKK NZKM NZLX NZMA NZME NZMK NZMO NZMS NZNE NZNR NZNS NZOH NZOU NZPM NZPN NZPP NZRC NZRO NZRU NZSL NZTG NZTK NZTL NZTU NZUK NZWK NZWL NZWO NZWP NZWR NZWS NZWU

Tonga

NFTL NFTP NFTV

Tuvalu

NGFT NGME NGMG NGNA NGPF NGTO

Wallis & Fortuna

NLWF

Cheers

Andrew

I have a list at least as big as below for my (Cal)classic airports - I try to work on charts for them once in a while..

For my FSX airports:

Europa

NL:

Amsterdam - EHAM

Rotterdam - EHRD

Lelystad - EHLE

Duitsland:

Frankfurt - EDDF

Andras Field - EAFS

Hamburg Boberg Glider Field  (ES36, EM15)

Wasserkuppe - EDER

Berlin Tegel - EDDT

Oostenrijk:

Innsbruck - Lowi

UK:

London Heathrow - EGLL

London City - EGLC

Gatwick - EGKK

Edinburgh - EGPH

Manchester - EGCC

Enstone-EGTN

Barra Eoligarry Airport - EGPR

Duxford - UGSU

RAF Bentwaters & Woodbridge - EGVJ / EGVG

RAF Coningsby - EGXC

RAF Marham - EGYM

RAF Waddington - EGXW

Gibraltar - LXGB

Ascension Island Wide Awake - FHAW

Falklan ds Port Stanley -

Jersey - EGJJ

Guernsey - EGJB

Alderney - EGJA

Norway:

Oslo - ENGM

Geiteryggen - ENSN

Turkije:

Antalya  - LTAI

Portugal:

Faro - LPFR

Greece:

Kos - LGKO

Heraklion - LGIR

Hongarije:

Budapest - LHBP

Spanje:

Gran Canaria -

Zwitserland:

Heliport Zermatt

Heliport Raron

Amlikon - LSPA

Bad Ragaz - LSZE

Samedan - LSZS

Locarno - LSZL

Mollis - LSMF

Italie:

Belluno - LIDB

Denemarken:

Aarhus -

Hadsund -

Frankrijk

Courchevel - LFLJ

US:

Aspen - KASE

New York - KJFK

Atlanta - KATL

Phoenix - KPHX

Puerto Rico - TJSJ

Los Angeles - KLAX

Alhambra Airport-KALH (1930's), Ca.

Mountain Air - 2NC0

Anchorage - PANC

San Diego - KSAN

Calhoun Memorial Alaska - PATA

Scotsdale, Arizona - KSDL

Philadelphia - KPHL

Kavik - PAKA - Alaska, Dew Line

Bethel City - PABE

Unalakleet - PAUN

Southern California (Orbx):

KAJO, Corona Municipal Airport, Corona, CA - Dubbed the "Friendliest little Airport in America".

KAVX, Catalina Airport, Avalon, CA - Restaurant at the airport has a specialty of Buffalo burgers.

KEMT, El Monte Airport, El Monte, CA -  last the airports in the San Gabriel Valley.

KRIR, Flabob Airport, Riverside/Rubidoux, CA - the seventh oldest surviving airport in California, the "aviation nuts" their call themselves "Flabobians"

KVNY, Van Nuys Airport, Van Nuys, CA - ranks as one of the world's busiest general aviation airports.

L35, Big Bear City Airport, Big bear, CA - Low fuel price, friendly airport workers and good restaurants.

L52, Oceano County Airport, Oceano, CA - Within walking distance of the Pismo Beach sand dunes.

Dutch Harbor - Unalaska - PADU

Nikolski Airfield

Akutan Seaplane Base

Chernofski Seaplane Base

Fort Glenn Air Force Base (abandoned)

Driftwood Bay Air Force Station (abandoned)

Tongass Fjords - Alaska

Airfields - listed

CBM5, Telegraph Creek, B.C.

PAFE, Kake

PAKW, Klawock

PAPG, Johnson Petersburg

PASI, Sitka Rocky Gutierrez

PAWG, Wrangell

CBW4, Bob Quinn Lake

Airfields - unlisted

CAB5, Bronson Creek

CAB6, Scud River Mine

Schaft Creek

Yehiniko Lake

Cirque, Galore Creek

Portal, Galore Creek

Seaplane bases - listed

16K, Port Alice, N55*48' W133*36'

19P, Port Protection, N56*19' W133*37' photoreal area

2Z1, Entrance Island, N57*25' W133*26'

2Z6, False Island, N57*31' W135*13'

57A, Tokeen, N55*55' W133*20'

63A, Petersburg, N56*48' W132*58'

68A, Wrangell, N56*28' W132*24'

Tongass Fjords X – Landscapes for FSX

© 2009 by FSAddon Publishing Page 35 of 56

96Z, North Whale, N56*06' W133*07' photoreal area

A23, Saginaw, N56*53' W134*09'

A29, Sitka, N57*03' W135*21' photoreal area

AGN, Angoon, N57*29' W134*34' photoreal area

AHP, Port Alexander, N56*15' W134*39' photoreal area

AK62, Nichin Cove, N55*51' W133*13' photoreal area

AQC, Klawock, N55*33' W133*06' photoreal area

BNF, Warm Spring Bay, N57*05' W134*49'

CAH9, Telegraph Creek, N57*55' W131*11'

CGA, Craig, N55*28' W133*09' photoreal area

CYM, Chatham, N57*30' W134*57'

HYG, Hydaburg, N55*12' W132*50' photoreal area

KAE, Kake, N56*57' W133*57' photoreal area

KCC, Coffman Cove, N56*00' W132*50' photoreal area

KPB, Point Baker, N56*21' W133*37'

KWF, Waterfall, N55*17' W133*15'

PEC, Pelican, N57*57' W136*14' photoreal area

PWR, Port Walter, N56*23' W134*39'

TKE, Tenakee, N57*46' W135*13' photoreal area

WSB, Steamboat Bay, N55*32' W133*38'

Z71, Cape Pole,

Seaplane bases - unlisted

Biorka Island, N56*51' W135*31'

Cape Decision LH, N56*00' W134*08' lighthouse dock

Corner Bay, N57*44' W135*08'

© 2009 by FSAddon Publishing Page 36 of 56

Edna Bay, N55*58' W133*37' several docks in the bay, photoreal area

Five Finger LH, N57*16' W133*38' lighthouse dock

Labouchere, N56*19' W133*37'

Naukati Bay, N55*52' W133*13' photoreal area

Papkes Landing, N56*41' W132*56' photoreal area

Portage Bay, N57*00' W133*19'

Rowan Bay, N56*40' W134*16' active logging camp with many objects

Saginaw West, N56*52' W134*11'

St. Johns, N56*26' W132*58'

Thomas Bay, N56*58' W132*49'

Tonka Mountain, N56*43' W132*57'

View Cove, N55*05' W133*01'

Frederick Point, N56*48' W132*49'

Helipads:

Five Finger Lighthouse, N57*16' W133*38' 0ft

Cape Decision Lighthouse, N56*00' W134*08' 1ft

Tenakee Dockside, N57*47' W135*13' 1ft

Reids Quarry, Petersburg, N56*47' W132*57' 346ft

Galore Creek Cirque airstrip, N57*07' W131*28' 2840ft

Schaft Creek airstrip, N57*21' W131*01' 2850ft

Rowan Bay logging camp, N56*40' W134*16' 25ft

Bob Quinn Lake airstrip, N56*58' W130*15' 1970ft

Hawaii:

Lihue - PHLI

Hilo - PHTO

Guam

Antonio B. Won Pat International Airport - PGUM

US & Canada

PNW

CEN4 - High River Regional Airport 

2S1 - Vashon Municipal Airport

WA69 - Wax Orchards

Portland

KHQM - Bowerman Airport

Too many airports to name, see Google Earth file

7WA3 West Wind

4WA8

PFJ

NRM

CEJ4

CEN4

CRM

OG39

49OR

Kenya

Naivasha

Nakuru

Nyahururu

Nyeri

Mweiga

Kisimutu

Saibu Lodge

Nanyuki

Laikipia AB

Mt Kenya

Embori Farm

Embori East

Matoni

Simangua

Borana

Ngwesi

Saragei

Kuzula Lodge

Nkuru

Isiolo

Buffalo Springs

Makoninu

Makuni Farm

Mexico:

Mexico City

Guadalajara

Toluca, Guanajuato / Leon

Manzanillo

Colima

Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo

Puerto Vallarta

Veracruz

Tampico

Acapulco

Cuernavaca

Atizapán

Morelia

Uruapan

Queretaro

Puebla.

Tuvalu:

Funafuti International (NGFU)Nukufetau (NGNA)

Vaitupu (NGPF)

Nui(NGFT)

Nanumanga (NGMG)

Niutao (NGTO)

Nanumea (NGME)

Tahiti:

Faa’a, Tahiti (NTAA)

Fare, Huahine (NTTH)

Fetuna, Motu Nao Nao, Raiatea (NNAO)

Maupiti, Maupiti (NTTP)

Motu Mute, Bora Bora (NTTB)

Temae, Moorea (NTTM)

Tetiaroa, Tetiaroa (NTTE)

Tupai , Tupai (NTPX)

Uturoa, Raiatea (NTTR)

Barbados:

Grantley Adams Intl - TBPB

Brasil

Brasilia Intl - SBBR

PNG:

Hoskins - AYHK

Kerema - AYKM

Tokua - AYTK

Biallla - BIA

Bulolo - BUO

Cape Gloucester - CPG

Esa ala - ESA

Fane - FANE

Finschaffen - FIN

Gasmata - GMA

Gonaili - GON

Jacquinot Bay - JCB

Keglsugl - KEG

Salamo - SAO

Salamo Wharf

Sule - SULE

Tufi - TFI

Talasea - TLS

Tapini - TAP

Tol - TOL

Vivigani - VIV

Vivigani Wharf

Wasu - WASU

Woitape - WTP

Zenag - ZEN

Chimbu - AYCH

Goroka - AYGA

South Africa

Grand Central Johannesburg - FAGC

Upington - FAUP

Peru

Cuzco - SPZO

Congo

Brazzaville - FCBB

Namibia

Luderitz - FYLZ

Botswana

Gabarone - FBSK

Taiwan

Taoyuan Intl - RCTP

Rwanda

Kigali - HRYR

Tanzania

Kilimanjaro - HTKJ

Malawi

Lilongwe - FWKI

Tunesia:

Monastir - DTMB

Nauru

Nauru Intl - ANYN

Zimbabwe

Victoria Falls - FVFA

Iceland:

BIAR - Akureyri

BIBA - Bakki

BIBD - Bildudalur

BIBL - Blonduos

BIBR - Budardalur

BIBV - Breiddalsvik

BIEG - Egilsstadir

BIFF - Faskrudsfjordur

BIGJ - Gjogur

BIGR - Grimsey

BIHK - Holmavik

BIHL - Hella

BIHN - Hofn

BIHT - Holt

BIHU - Husavik

BIHV - Hvammstangi

BIHZ - Husafell

BIID - Onundarfjordur

BIIS - Isafjordur

BIKF - Keflavik

BIKP - Kopasker

BIKR - Alexander (Saudarkrokur)

BIMS - Tungubakkar

BINF - Nordfjordur

BIOF - Olafsfjordur

BIPA - Patreksfjordur

BIRF - Olafsvik/Rif

BIRG - Raufarhofn

BIRK - Reykjavik

BIRL - Reykjahild

BISA - Sanda

BISF - Selfoss

BISI - Siglufjordur

BISR - Storikroppur

BISS - Sandskeid

BIST - Stykkisholmur

BITE - Thingeyri

BITH - Saudanes

BITM - Thorsmork

BITN - ThorshofnBIVM - Vestmannaeyjar

BIVO - Vopnafjordur

.... - Keflavik

Micronesia

Kosrea International - PTSA

Mauritus

Mauritius Intl - FIMP

Lesotho

Matekane Airstrip - FXME

Maladiven

Male International - VRMM

Anantara - VRS1

Biyadhoo - VRS2

Bolifushi - VRS3

Fihalholi - VRS4

Rannalhi - VRS5

Taj Exotica - VRS6

Banyan Tree - VRM1

Donveli - VRM2

Helengeli - VRM3

Huvafenfushi - VRM4

Kani - VRM5

Kuda Huraa - VRM6

Meeru - VRM7

Reethi Rah - VRM8

Sonevagili - VRM9

Summer Island - VRN1

Taj Coral - VRN2

Nepal:

Lukla - VNL2

Synboche - VNSB

Phaplu  - VNPL

Mt. Everest Base camp Helipad

Russia

Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsk - UHPP

Moscow - Domodedovo - UUDD

Oman

Muskat - OOMS

Tonga

Fuaʻamotu - NFTF

HA'APAI-LIFUKA AIRPORT -  NFTL

VAVA'U INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - NFTV

NIUATOPUTAPU - NFTP

Marshall Islands

Marshall Islands International (AKA Amata Kabua International) - PKMJ

Rongelap - PKRP

Utirik - 03N

Mejit - Q30

Kaben - PKBN

Maloelap - 3N1

Ine - N20

Tinak - N18

Canada

CYBL - Campbell River Airport

CBB7

@ Joe - QM was a huge help and I think he'll bear a had again in the future but the wanderlust is upon him and he's about to go walkabout again. I'll be happy to have his help again when he has the time.

@ Kasper - Good list - thank you. Many done already. I guess I should have made it clear that I mainly stick to stock FSX airports but have done the occasional freeware version. I don't do payware airports at all unless I own them and don't buy much payware scenery.

Here's the result of bouncing your list against what I have done, etc...

NL:

Amsterdam - EHAM Done

Rotterdam - EHRD Done

Lelystad - EHLE Done

Duitsland:

Frankfurt - EDDF Done

Andras Field - EAFS Payware, imaginary, not applicable

Hamburg Boberg Glider Field (ES36, EM15) Not stock FSX, not applicable

Wasserkuppe - EDER

Berlin Tegel - EDDT Done

Oostenrijk:

Innsbruck - LOWI Done

UK:

London Heathrow - EGLL Done

London City - EGLC Done

Gatwick - EGKK Done

Edinburgh - EGPH Done

Manchester - EGCC Done

Enstone-EGTN

Barra Eoligarry Airport - EGPR Done

Duxford - UGSU (that's EGSU) Done

RAF Bentwaters & Woodbridge - EGVJ / EGVG

RAF Coningsby - EGXC

RAF Marham - EGYM Done

RAF Waddington - EGXW Done

Gibraltar - LXGB Done

Ascension Island Wide Awake - FHAW Done

Falklan ds Port Stanley - SFAL Done

Jersey - EGJJ Done

Guernsey - EGJB Done

Alderney - EGJA Done

Norway:

Oslo - ENGM Done

Geiteryggen - ENSN

Turkije:

Antalya - LTAI Done

Portugal:

Faro - LPFR Done

Greece:

Kos - LGKO Done

Heraklion - LGIR Done

Hongarije:

Budapest - LHBP Done

Spanje:

Gran Canaria - GCLP Done

Zwitserland:

Heliport Zermatt Not in stock FSX, not applicable

Heliport Raron LSMN

Amlikon - LSPA

Bad Ragaz - LSZE

Samedan - LSZS Done

Locarno - LSZL Done

Mollis - LSMF

Italie:

Belluno - LIDB

Denemarken:

Aarhus - EKAH

Hadsund - EKHS

Frankrijk:

Courchevel - LFLJ Done

US:

Aspen - KASE Done

New York - KJFK Done

Atlanta - KATL Done

Phoenix - KPHX Done

Puerto Rico - TJSJ Done

Los Angeles - KLAX Done

Alhambra Airport-KALH (1930's), Ca. Not in stock FSX, not applicable

Mountain Air - 2NC0

Anchorage - PANC Done

San Diego - KSAN Done

Calhoun Memorial Alaska - PATA

Scotsdale, Arizona - KSDL

Philadelphia - KPHL Done

Kavik - PAKA - Alaska, Dew Line

Bethel City - PABE Done

Unalakleet - PAUN Done

Southern California (Orbx):

KAJO, Corona Municipal Airport, Corona, CA - Dubbed the "Friendliest little Airport in America".

KAVX, Catalina Airport, Avalon, CA - Restaurant at the airport has a specialty of Buffalo burgers.

KEMT, El Monte Airport, El Monte, CA - last the airports in the San Gabriel Valley.

KRIR, Flabob Airport, Riverside/Rubidoux, CA - the seventh oldest surviving airport in California, the "aviation nuts" their call themselves "Flabobians"

KVNY, Van Nuys Airport, Van Nuys, CA - ranks as one of the world's busiest general aviation airports.

L35, Big Bear City Airport, Big bear, CA - Low fuel price, friendly airport workers and good restaurants.

L52, Oceano County Airport, Oceano, CA - Within walking distance of the Pismo Beach sand dunes.

Dutch Harbor - Unalaska - PADU Done

Nikolski Airfield IKO

Akutan Seaplane Base KQA

Chernofski Seaplane Base KCN

Fort Glenn Air Force Base (abandoned) Not in stock FSX, not applicable

Driftwood Bay Air Force Station (abandoned) AK23

Tongass Fjords - Alaska

Airfields - listed

CBM5, Telegraph Creek, B.C.

PAFE, Kake

PAKW, Klawock

PAPG, Johnson Petersburg

PASI, Sitka Rocky Gutierrez

PAWG, Wrangell Done

CBW4, Bob Quinn Lake

Airfields - unlisted

CAB5, Bronson Creek Done

CAB6, Scud River Mine Not in stock FSX, not applicable

Schaft Creek Not in stock FSX, not applicable

Yehiniko Lake Not in stock FSX, not applicable

Cirque, Galore Creek

Portal, Galore Creek

Seaplane bases - listed

16K, Port Alice, N55*48' W133*36'

19P, Port Protection, N56*19' W133*37' photoreal area

2Z1, Entrance Island, N57*25' W133*26'

2Z6, False Island, N57*31' W135*13'

57A, Tokeen, N55*55' W133*20'

63A, Petersburg, N56*48' W132*58'

68A, Wrangell, N56*28' W132*24'

© 2009 by FSAddon Publishing Page 35 of 56

96Z, North Whale, N56*06' W133*07' photoreal area

A23, Saginaw, N56*53' W134*09'

A29, Sitka, N57*03' W135*21' photoreal area

AGN, Angoon, N57*29' W134*34' photoreal area

AHP, Port Alexander, N56*15' W134*39' photoreal area Not in stock FSX, not applicable

AK62, Nichin Cove, N55*51' W133*13' photoreal area

AQC, Klawock, N55*33' W133*06' photoreal area

BNF, Warm Spring Bay, N57*05' W134*49'

CAH9, Telegraph Creek, N57*55' W131*11' Not in stock FSX, not applicable

CGA, Craig, N55*28' W133*09' photoreal area

CYM, Chatham, N57*30' W134*57'

HYG, Hydaburg, N55*12' W132*50' photoreal area

KAE, Kake, N56*57' W133*57' photoreal area

KCC, Coffman Cove, N56*00' W132*50' photoreal area

KPB, Point Baker, N56*21' W133*37'

KWF, Waterfall, N55*17' W133*15'

PEC, Pelican, N57*57' W136*14' photoreal area

PWR, Port Walter, N56*23' W134*39'

TKE, Tenakee, N57*46' W135*13' photoreal area

WSB, Steamboat Bay, N55*32' W133*38'

Z71, Cape Pole,

Seaplane bases - unlisted

Biorka Island, N56*51' W135*31' Not in stock FSX, not applicable

Cape Decision LH, N56*00' W134*08' lighthouse dock Not in stock FSX, not applicable

Corner Bay, N57*44' W135*08' Not in stock FSX, not applicable

© 2009 by FSAddon Publishing Page 36 of 56

Edna Bay, N55*58' W133*37' several docks in the bay, photoreal area Not in stock FSX, not applicable

Five Finger LH, N57*16' W133*38' lighthouse dock Not in stock FSX, not applicable

Labouchere, N56*19' W133*37' Not in stock FSX, not applicable

Naukati Bay, N55*52' W133*13' photoreal area Not in stock FSX, not applicable

Papkes Landing, N56*41' W132*56' photoreal area Not in stock FSX, not applicable

Portage Bay, N57*00' W133*19' Not in stock FSX, not applicable

Rowan Bay, N56*40' W134*16' active logging camp with many objects Not in stock FSX, not applicable

Saginaw West, N56*52' W134*11' Not in stock FSX, not applicable

St. Johns, N56*26' W132*58' Not in stock FSX, not applicable

Thomas Bay, N56*58' W132*49' Not in stock FSX, not applicable

Tonka Mountain, N56*43' W132*57' Not in stock FSX, not applicable

View Cove, N55*05' W133*01' Not in stock FSX, not applicable

Frederick Point, N56*48' W132*49' Not in stock FSX, not applicable

Helipads:

Five Finger Lighthouse, N57*16' W133*38' 0ft Duplicate Entry

Cape Decision Lighthouse, N56*00' W134*08' 1ft Duplicate Entry

Tenakee Dockside, N57*47' W135*13' 1ft

Reids Quarry, Petersburg, N56*47' W132*57' 346ft

Galore Creek Cirque airstrip, N57*07' W131*28' 2840ft