Carenado Cirrus SR22 GTSx Turbo HD Series

Nice work and a good read. :thum:  It a sweet looking aircraft and you covered it well. I love the Carenado line of aircraft but I do get a frame rate hit from them on my rig and they take a bit of rendering time when switching views, all worth it to fly in them.

Thanks guys.  :hat:

Brett,

I've never had a discernible frame rate hit, and if there was, it would be no more than I get with other aircraft, but that's probably the difference with our hardware.  I have my frame rate locked at 30 fps.  As for the rendering lag, I have experienced this with other Carenado aircraft, but I have also experienced it with default aircraft and aircraft by other publishers.  So whether it is Carenado specific, my hardware, FSX or some other technical anomaly I can't explain, I don't know, and therefore, give the benefit of the doubt.  I have found the rendering issue to also be inconsistent in it's occurrence.  :thum:

Cheers

Andrew

Thanks guys.  :hat:

Brett,

I've never had a discernible frame rate hit, and if there was, it would be no more than I get with other aircraft, but that's probably the difference with our hardware.  I have my frame rate locked at 30 fps.  As for the rendering lag, I have experienced this with other Carenado aircraft, but I have also experienced it with default aircraft and aircraft by other publishers.  So whether it is Carenado specific, my hardware, FSX or some other technical anomaly I can't explain, I don't know, and therefore, give the benefit of the doubt.  I have found the rendering issue to also be inconsistent in it's occurrence.  :thum:

Cheers

Andrew

Just to note that I do have a tendency to put my laptop to sleep instead of shutting it down. That said, I have found a slightly better result when turning off the PC and starting it back up before flying. I say slightly because although this does not eliminate the slow rendering issue but it will improve the time it takes. It is comforting to know that I am not the only one that has this issue.

I still highly recommend all their products even though they have a tendency to not try fix all issues that might affect their aircraft after initial release and usually only offer one update to fix any major faults. Otherwise their stance is take it or leave it. I'll take it because they make some beautiful aircraft. :D