"This guy needs a medal"

I think that the guy did a great job, but it's like he went 90% of the way and then stopped.  Seems to me if you are going to go to all of that trouble, might as well make everything work instead of putting pictures there.

But who am I to criticize.  It sure beats my setup.

I think he has done really well, there is no doubt that he has invested a tidy some of money however the last 10% always costs 90% of the investment Top marks to the guy, i am sure he isnt as thick as he sounds as no doubt english isnt his first language,

I am jealous already!

A great job. The guy mentions lack of funds all the time, so considering what he's done with his limited cash flow, is nothing short of inspirational.

I just hope that he gets to finish the job, then charge his locals to have a flight.

Good one.

Sorry guys but this home cockpit has NOT been constructed "for peanuts" ... !!

For me it's an expensive sophisticated two seat dedicated B737NG cockpit, wery well constructed, and with 2 video projectors to boot!! He's even got linked control yokes and seperate tiller steering ... bravo to him!!!

Although I would have liked the video to show an actual flight, as for the life of me I don't see how he can run all this off just ONE computer ....... !!

David

Sorry guys but this home cockpit has NOT been constructed "for peanuts" ... !!

For me it's an expensive sophisticated two seat dedicated B737NG cockpit, wery well constructed, and with 2 video projectors to boot!! He's even got linked control yokes and seperate tiller steering ... bravo to him!!!

Although I would have liked the video to show an actual flight, as for the life of me I don't see how he can run all this off just ONE computer ....... !!

David

It's amazing that we can not see how easy it is to enjoy ourselves in something we enjoy and do it on one computer with a full mock-up.

An actual flight for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZoah8RARss

Merci jaydor!

Well, I'm flabbergasted!! ..... all smooth, and on a very tricky approach & landing at Innsbruch (with no co-pilot too)!!! ... give this guy his medal AND bar ...... !!!

So why am I running my cockpit with 4 computers ... ??!!??

David

Merci jaydor!

Well, I'm flabbergasted!! ..... all smooth, and on a very tricky approach & landing at Innsbruch (with no co-pilot too)!!! ... give this guy his medal AND bar ...... !!!

So why am I running my cockpit with 4 computers ... ??!!??

David

Hmmmm.....I hope that's a rhetorical question, David.  :P

Cheers

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...

Yep Andrew, of course!(But I'd still like to see this guys spec for just one computer!!)

Any way ... bravo for him ... if one is happy to fly only one type of plane, this must be one of the best sim-cockpits I've seen ... his site to be watched (with envy?) ...... !!

David