9.99 Sale at Captain Sim

We are pleased to announce that exclusively at Captain Sim online store, from 00:00 to 23:59 20AUG2013 (UTC) everything is Euro 9.99! Visit us at: http://www.captainsim.com
Important: 24 hours only. At 23:59 20AUG2013 (UTC) all prices are back to regular. If traffic exceeds our expectations some of our servers slowdown/outage is possible during the sale event.

Stay tuned,
Captain Sim News

It's such a dangerous sale - in my mind I think 'ah it's only 9.99' but when you buy 5 items - its £50 :)

Luckily only the hercules has appealed to me - I already have a few boeing's so gave the rest a miss

It's such a dangerous sale - in my mind I think 'ah it's only 9.99' but when you buy 5 items - its £50 :)

Luckily only the hercules has appealed to me - I already have a few boeing's so gave the rest a miss

I can't resist having a complete collection.  So for me it was the C-130 All in One Pack, the 777 and all expansions (I already have all the other Boeing fleet), and the L-1011 (the start of it at least).

And so, you guessed it, €50.00 later.  Oh well, the way I look at it, I saved money.  :stars:

Cheers

Andrew

I can't resist having a complete collection.  So for me it was the C-130 All in One Pack, the 777 and all expansions (I already have all the other Boeing fleet), and the L-1011 (the start of it at least).

And so, you guessed it, €50.00 later.  Oh well, the way I look at it, I saved money.  :stars:

Cheers

Andrew

Exactly! ;) I was tempted for the 777 too as I do not have that plane but opted out last minute - may go take a look at the pack again for good measure :)

I succumb to the temptation and got the 777 complete for £25. 

I know the PMDG is around the corner, but I wanted a freighter and the chances are the PMDG will be awhile for the freighter version.. 

Anyway, I liked what I read up about it so went ahead..

James,

I always default to PMDG for when I want to be completely procedural and can't wait for their 777.  For some lighter stress when flying, I'm happy to fly the CS or JF F-Lite range.  At 25 quid, a steal...they would have transported you to the colonies for that back in the 18th and 19th century.  Now you can't even get a 10 quid boat ride.

Cheers

Andrew