Flight Sim 2013 - Update

How about all meeting at Mutleys' stand at the show at a pre-arranged time say 14.30 to shake hands (or fists), have a natter, take a group photo etc?

Great Idea, would love to see that pic. :cool:

I'll photoshop me and Brian in so we don't feel left out, show all my friends, ok, my one friend, ok, the drunk down the corner that I give handouts too so he will talk too me. :D

You have to give him money before he will talk to you? :P

What does he do if you give him alcohol?

How about all meeting at Mutleys' stand at the show at a pre-arranged time say 14.30 to shake hands (or fists), have a natter, take a group photo etc?

Great Idea, would love to see that pic. :cool:

I'll photoshop me and Brian in so we don't feel left out, show all my friends, ok, my one friend, ok, the drunk down the corner that I give handouts too so he will talk too me. :D

You have to give him money before he will talk to you? :P

What does he do if you give him alcohol?

Yeh.  In Aus, if you give them money, they abuse you for not giving them enough.

As for giving them alcohol, I once had a female indigenous person ask me for alcohol and promised me..........oh never mind, it was ugly either way.  :faint:

Cheers

Andrew

This looks to be just about the final floor plan, we will be by the starboard wing of the Comet on stand M

FloorPlan-Final.jpg

I think there will be more going on than this plan suggests but it is an awesome venue and hopefully this is the first show of many.  :)

I am not sure if I am going to make the half 2 meet but I will defo see a few people there - hopefully get a picture of the baton and me :)

Flight Store UK have announced that they will have over 100 titles at 50% off - keeping an eye out for that :) 

I'm telling you guys, Llelystad had better be a great show, considering I'm having to miss Cosford.

Be warned Joe, Jess, Jack and who ever else told me it was great, I'll be nipping your ankles if I don't enjoy it.

Have a great weekend at my birthplace.

:thum: