First Impressions with the DCS Huey

I thought I'd try out the latest helicopter offering from DCS World - the UH-1H "Huey". Here's one of my first attempts at landing the Huey after watching the DCS in-game demo. I found the flight dynamics quite challenging - the DCS Huey isn't the easiest helicopter model to fly. Overall, I found it quite realistic and very entertaining - I hope you enjoy my first impressions.

Cheers - Dai. :cool:

A good friend of mine , a heli instructor once told me flying a helicopter is very easy, "if you can pat your head and rub your belly while standing on a football, you will find it a piece of cake".

This dcs sim has come under a lot of fire on the web for a whole host of reasons it will be interesting to see how you get on with it

BTW Dai do you do voice overs for Rodney Bewes :whis:

A good friend of mine , a heli instructor once told me flying a helicopter is very easy, "if you can pat your head and rub your belly while standing on a football, you will find it a piece of cake".

This dcs sim has come under a lot of fire on the web for a whole host of reasons it will be interesting to see how you get on with it

BTW Dai do you do voice overs for Rodney Bewes :whis:

This is very true. I have 25years of flying experience of RC helicopters and the same principal applies, indeed I know some full size pilots who have attempted RC helis and find then too difficult.