MegaSceneryEarth 2.0 Belgium Complete Country Released!

Hi Dean,

The England photoscenery is looking really good and will be of great interest to our viewers, being our home turf.

Please let me know when it is available and I will get a review up for the punters!

Cheers mate.

Joe

That looks fantastic dean. How will it blend in compatibility-wise with FTX global?

Hi Rob

I did a Montana to Washington shots awhile back here is how the MSE and FTXG compare:

This is the border between Montana (MSE) to Washington State (FTXG):

2YnlD.jpg

ZRWDc.jpg

VEYjt.jpg

cp5wS.jpg

Thanks James. So by the looks of it I will be able to have both installed at the same time? Just not sure how it would work with FTX central. It appears that I select either the FTX region or FTX global, no option to go back to any other scenery. Would I just change their priorities in the scenery library? Forgive my ignorance!

Hi Dean,

The England photoscenery is looking really good and will be of great interest to our viewers, being our home turf.

Please let me know when it is available and I will get a review up for the punters!

Cheers mate.

Joe

You will be one of the first, probably the first :)

Thanks James. So by the looks of it I will be able to have both installed at the same time? Just not sure how it would work with FTX central. It appears that I select either the FTX region or FTX global, no option to go back to any other scenery. Would I just change their priorities in the scenery library? Forgive my ignorance!

If you have both ORBX regions and FTXG, then just select Hybrid in FTX central.  Photo always takes priority so just fly as normal.