Saitek X52 Pro & Trim Wheel For Sale

I have decided to part with my Saitek X52 Pro and a Saitek Cessna trim wheel as I use a yoke and a panel trim wheel all of the time now and want to raise some cash for a TrackIR.

List price for the X52 Pro is over £110, I would part with mine for £70

List price for the triim wheel is £45 and I am asking £25 for mine. (Sold)

Posting is about £8 for each item in the UK but I would rather the buyer collects (Guildford).

Oh.. the trim wheel could be interesting, just need to look over the available funds and see how I could fit it into my setup..

Collecting it would be a bit of a stretch though as it would take me a few days to drive to the UK.. and that's one way  ;)

Any chance you could check what the postage up to Sweden would be, as I suspect it will be more than £8?

Any chance you could check what the postage up to Sweden would be, as I suspect it will be more than £8?

I think it is about £12 to Sweden, but that is not a firm quote! 

Not to bad in other words..

Could you check how wide it is for me too, can't find any mention of the dimensions of it on the Saitek site, nor on Aerosoft or the official resellers...

Saw quite a few of them in Lelystad over the weekend, but didn't do any measurements, and I wan't to make sure I can fit it where I plan without problems ;)

It is exactly the same size as a Saitek Throttle:_

11 cm high 11 cm deep 9 cm wide

Thanks for the info..

I'll do some measuring when I get back home from work and will get back to you as soon as I have decided  (probably around 8 PM UK time, it's my turn to try and convince our son it's time to go to sleep tonight, and that can take some time if I'm unlucky)

It's starting to ease up for us to now..

The little rascal is three years old, and is usually easy to convince.. back up a year and on a bad night it was a 2 hour struggle, and most nights were bad...

On the other hand there's always the possibility/risk of me falling asleep in the process too  ;)