Now fly the entire country of Portugal in spectacular photo-real detail - border to border. This is the first time the complete country of Portugal has been created in photoreal detail throughout.

Portugal gives you over 35,655 square miles (92,345 square kilometers) of scenery to soar and explore as you make your way into and out of 41 airports. You get the entire country - border to border coverage.

Some of the cities you'll get to enjoy as you explore Portugal include: Lisbon, Porto, Amadora, Braga, Setubal

Discover the rest of it all for yourself! There's a LOT to see as you soar and explore the entire country!

This is a download edition with the option to order a DVD disk set (4 discs).

When you order the DVD disk set you will still receive download links. If you do not wish to download, simply wait for your DVDs to arrive in the mail.

http://www.megasceneryearth.com/store/cart.php?target=product&product_id=825

ii_1989.jpeg

ii_1992.jpeg

ii_1994.jpeg

Looks like a nice place to visit. :)

It certainly was when I used to go there back in the early 80s. Cheap food and wine, oh! and the Port :P +friendly people.

One of the best meals I've ever had was in a cafe on a fishing beach where the fishermen ate. A fresh catch of sardines washed down with some Vinho Verdi as the sun was setting. Simple pleasures.

No, never had the pleasure although it would be a choice destination from all I have seen. Just a regular working stiff, living paycheck to paycheck, haven't had a real vacation in 20 years. :( While the kids were growing up we went camping a lot which was fun. I traveled some in the US while in the military and did one year in Japan, that's about it.   

Yep, it is out now folks. Just a quick note that there are some FSX default scenery poking through the water and masks at a couple points south of Lisbon. We will endeavor to fix these with a future update. But the source imagery is quite consistent throughout on this one. Only a few small spots where there are slight differences (that I have come across anyway).