Has anyone ever seen this before? When taxiing to parking area at the Lysander SO Tangmere scenery i met a "Casualty" with 2 left arms waving at me.

How very strange. Out of curiosity i later changed Lysander model and returned to the same location. Now the "Casualty" has just one arm !

I have repeated this three times now and get the same result. Any ideas ? not really a problem but a bit bizarre.

Spending a lot of my flying time in the Lizzie now Brett has built me Gibraltar Barn for RAF Tempsford :thanks:  - and have managed to land her a few times without a bounce. I think Joe's review was spot on for this software.

Lastly, to open the rear canopy the command " SHIFT E + 2" is in the manual - but this doesn't open the rear canopy. SHIFT E OPENS the cockpit canopy and SHIFT 2 brings up the radio stack. But all 3 together gives nothing, one or the other.

below are the two examples of the 2 armed man :whis:

http://s1328.photobucket.com/user/alanchamberlain1/media/Arms/2013-11-7_19-10-26-718_zpsb4c0edab.png.html

http://s1328.photobucket.com/user/alanchamberlain1/media/Arms/2013-11-7_19-3-30-984_zps58225529.png.html

Alan - looks like 2 scenery objects have been placed at the same WorldPosition. My guess is that the animated (waving) figure is placed at the same location as the similar, but non-animated figure (they both are default FSX scenery objects). Hence, you get the 'Shiva' effect...

Cheers - Dai. :cool:

Hi Gents,

Firstly i have tried the SHIFT+E, to open 1st canopy, then let the E go and press 2 whilst still depressing the SHIFT key; as suggested by Jaydor, but this didn't work either on this occasion. I am sure the rear canopy is animated - it says so in the manual . Thanks for the combination anyway. :thum: 

Secondly, the animation hiccup is weird in that it appears to do it only with certain aircraft . But ddavid's  theory sounds good to me. :huh: 

​I may try different aircraft over time to see what happens, i doesn't spoil or hinder any flying - just one of those FSX things i suppose .

happy flying :pilotic: