Hi guys, jut a quick update. I haven't been on Mutley's much lately, as I have been very busy with my complicated problems. The good news is that, after installing W8.1  seems to have fixed my Saitek joystick problems. I appreciate everyone trying to help me by giving me their various tweaks, but the problem that I encountered was that a particular tweak that may work for one person, does not for another as each system is set up entirely different. So with a lot of perseverance and some hockus pocus of (tweaks that I do not understand) I think that I have the system up and running for me, but I am still getting the odd CTD, which I am working on at the moment. I am also learning how to fly the 777 properly, which is challenging but rewarding. I still have a Saitek Yoke and throttle to give a home to for free (still in original box) but it has to be collected.

hope we get to see pictures of your set up. :hat:

thanks guys

not yet mate, their are a lot of pics good set ups especially in section called cockpit building. follow the thread "bought this today" as you have a home built cockpit, when will we see yours?

Good to see you back mate - I would have that off you if I could get down south but cannot make it :( Looking forward to your 777 screenshots buddy

wish I could easily get to a P.O. Jim and post t to you but I am afraid cannot :( also afraid any screen shots of the T7 will have to wait as unfortunately I am still in a learning curve at the moment

Good to see you back mate - I would have that off you if I could get down south but cannot make it :( Looking forward to your 777 screenshots buddy

wish I could easily get to a P.O. Jim and post t to you but I am afraid cannot :( also afraid any screen shots of the T7 will have to wait as unfortunately I am still in a learning curve at the moment

Yeah those PMDG planes are not exactly easy to get off the ground - I remember my first experience of PMDG - I spent ages starting engines and then I was ready to go runway. Got to the runway and full steam ahead - forgot to set the trim and ended up in the trees at the end of the runway :)

So ground shots only at the moment then ;)

Its a shame no post office but understandable mate no problem - someone will claim it I'm sure.

Have fun

Jim