Product Preview - Aerosoft Global Air Traffic Control (GATC)

I thought Mathijs's last comment on November 12th (http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/66443-global-air-traffic-control-a-new-stand-alone-simulator/page-6#entry539478) could be appropriate for some:

> "In other words you are not controlled - you are The Controller"     :whis:

Cheers,

Bruce

No Doubt aimed at me !

However it does bring into question why they dont make an ATC program which links into FSX and hands out clearances etc

I would have thought that a far better idea than having to do battle with those egotists on vatsim who have never been near an airplane but think they rule your kingdom.

Dont get me wrong there are some decent controllers on vatsim but there are a few too many right hand crankers for my liking .

@britfrog

> "No Doubt aimed at me !"

<grin>   Please be reassured — if I aim anything specifically at you (or anyone else) I will leave you in no doubt!    :)

In fact I had in my mind certain resonances with an old TV series called 'The Prisoner'. But, of course, if you feel it was appropriate.....    :P

Cheers,

Bruce

.....there are a few too many right hand crankers for my liking .

Unfortunately, a problem we also have in the Hangar, albeit to a lesser degree thankfully.  Though I don't exclude those who could be cack handed or ambidextrous.