Aerosoft German Airfields 1 - Island hopping review

Liebe Herr Mutlich,

Danke sehr fur Ihrer ausgezeichneter Nachprufung von der Insel-hopfeln aus Aerosoft! Wenn ich ins mein Schweinchen-bank intermittelverbrochen habe, kaufe ich ihn doch sofort.

Mit vielen Grussen.

Prosit - Detlef von Willhelmshafen-unter-den-Linden-von Ulm. :kuhl!:

Liebe Herr Mutlich,

Danke sehr fur Ihrer ausgezeichneter Nachprufung von der Insel-hopfeln aus Aerosoft! Wenn ich ins mein Schweinchen-bank intermittelverbrochen habe, kaufe ich ihn doch sofort.

Mit vielen Grussen.

Prosit - Detlef von Willhelmshafen-unter-den-Linden-von Ulm. :kuhl!:

Dai, i didnt know you were fluent in German... but you're right, it was an excellent review of Aerosofts "German Airports - Island Hopping". Anyhow, raiding your piggy-bank (and yes, im afraid it is a crime!) to buy this masterpiece is definitely recommended! I for one can vouch for its accuracy and realism. The scenery really is second to none, and there's very few companies producing work on such a scale that can match such great results...go, raid that piggy-bank now, you'll only be in the dog-house for a few hours, honest :roll:!!

Dai,

This is what Babel Fish thinks you said...

Loves Mr. Mutlich, Danke very fur your excellent Nachprufung of island hopfeln out aero-softly! If I inter+centralcommitted a crime Schweinchen bank in my, I buy him nevertheless immediately. With many Grussen. Prosit - Detlef of Willhelmshafen under that lime tree of Ulm.:kuhl!: