Jim's beauty in Montana

You are very welcome mate - I do notice some blurries on the plane though? Do you have your TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD = 4096 in the config? I found if it is not that then the textures on the minor details look a bit blurred.

Either way as long as you are satisfied mate then I am happy too :) Nice to see someone using one of my creations

Thanks,

Jim

You are very welcome mate - I do notice some blurries on the plane though? Do you have your TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD = 4096 in the config? I found if it is not that then the textures on the minor details look a bit blurred.

Either way as long as you are satisfied mate then I am happy too :) Nice to see someone using one of my creations

Thanks,

Jim

Thank YOU! :)

Yes, I got my fsx.cfg tweaked and TML=4096. That blurry is probably due to XnView - my screen capturing tool. I'm not a screenshot professional - just open it, take a shot, crop to upload size and that's it! So, please bear with me... :)

Oh, almost forgot... Keep it up, mate!

Sorry I just got back to this one - its a great shot even with a small blurry I was just curious that is all - don't take it as I was having a dig at your shot as it is super. I am having a similar issue with my screenshot software removing quality from my shots - I need to look into a good programme too.