Announcing section 3 - Bidding closed

Greetings all pilots

With the second section finished and the Baton waiting for further transport out of Santiago, Chile, it's now time to let the cat out of the bag and announce Section 3. Below is the list of all of the seven legs that will take us over the Pacific Ocean ending with landfall in the northern parts of New Zeeland.

Departure_Board_ATWC3.jpg

The bidding window for Section 3 will open on the 3rd of December at 18:00 UTC, and as usual only "bids" sent to atwc@mutleyshangar.com after the bidding window opens will be considered when assigning flights. The window remains open until all flights have been assigned to a pilot.

Remember that your bid can include more than one leg, just make sure that the leg you prefer is at the top of your list. Also keep in mind the restrictions in-place for leg 21 and 23. Any bid for those two legs must include the plane you intend to use so we can determine if your bid meet the restrictions. 

All members of Mutley's Hangar are welcome to bid for a leg, there is no need to be a registered ATWC-pilot.

Looking forward to Section 3

Micke

Ooh so looking forward to this seeing as I missed the first two Sectors... I've got a cracker in store to make up for it though! (provided I get the flight I want, Micke!)

I am open to bribes George   ;)

Also, we do give pilots that have so far not flown a leg in the challenge some priority in the assignments, so provided I get your bid in a timely fashion you should have a good shot at getting the leg you want   ;)

ehm... You did see my email about the mix-up with the date for the bidding window George...

The window is already open, but so far there's just two bids that have come in, so hurry up  ;)

Just a heads up that all the flights have been assigned to a pilot.

Please check the departure board in the main ATWC5 forum to check if you have a leg assigned.

• 2 weeks later...