X-Plane 10 HD Mesh Scenery v2

I'm not sure if this link has been posted yet but here goes http://www.alpilotx.net/downloads/x-plane-10-hd-scenery-mesh-v2/ 

X-Plane 10 HD Scenery Mesh v2 is an update to the older v1 HD Mesh (and a replacement of the default Global Scenery) and brings a lot of improvements in many areas:

• It is a much higher resolution base mesh (more, smaller triangles) compared to the default Global Scenery which ships with X-Plane 10 (one could say: approximately 2-3-times more dense)
  • The higher resolution mesh allows for a much more detailed representation of the elevation profile of the landscape
  • The higher resolution mesh allows a much more detailed/exact representation of the underlying landclass data (because of the smaller triangles, which can follow landclass changes in the raw data more closely)
  • It is based on a completely new Openstreetmap (OSM) data (approximately end of September 2013), which brings (compared to default Global Scenery) a lot of improvements in:
    • water features (lakes, rivers, coastline) – many previously missing water features are now finally there
    • roads
    • railroads
    • power lines
    • urban park areas
  • It includes line rivers from OSM (not just polygons as before) tagged waterway=river which improves the landscape in most regions quite a bit
  • Uses improved urban zoning (thanks to improved algorithms in the scenery generator)
  • Many smaller and larger landclass data improvements
    • completely replaced the landclass data for Canada (big improvements)
    • improved forest density representation in Europe (changed the sparse / dense classification)
    • some new classes added (in many regions), like: moraines, riverbeds, mining/dump sites
    • added differentiation between ice (perennial) and snow (more temporal) to have an even more detailed representation of mountains. There is a nice description of this by Albert (the texture master) on x-plane.org: follow this link
    • added differentiation between irrigated / non-irrigated crops (in some regions – like the USA etc.)
  • Completely replaced the elevation data with viewfinderpanoramas.org (if yew have a few cents, donate to that guy!). This doesn’t changes much in areas which were already great, but fixes some which were really hosed.
  • Latest airport data (2013.10) boundaries used, to have up to date airport areas.

its a pity no-one has posted any screenshots for us to look at , when i first opened the link provided and looked to the right I thought wow!! that is realistic , then i realised they were photographs which were un connected to the thread.